Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He had a gun and the drop on them . Lets just be real, Ricks a runner and that's where most of the problems in the show come from. He just avoids potential problems until they come back on him and someone else loses their life.

:yeshrug:

Also to have the drop on someone means that you know where exactly they are, they were spread out around the house and as i've said he didn't know how many they were in the house or where they were because he was in one room.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There are literally no pictures of Alanna Masterson's cleavage

shes :takedat: though

Alanna-Masterson001.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Also to have the drop on someone means that you know where exactly they are, they were spread out around the house and as i've said he didn't know how many they were in the house or where they were because he was in one room.

cosign

in that situation rick was in, you'd be a fool not to run. dude was fatigued, beat up, and not in the condition to take on x amount of unknown goons. there was nothing in that house worth salvaging, and it was the best move for rick to get michonne and his son out of there before they entered an ambush.

kinda comic book related spoilers

if these are the same dudes from the comics, they were gonna rape carl in his butt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these dudes dont never got cont!ngency plan.....

that's another thing that bothered me, man. they were @ the prison for awhile. you telling me they never had 1 conversation about what to do or where to go if they ever got split up. :comeon:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My only problem with this episode was when Rick killed the guy in the bathroom... the guy was literally fighting for his life and he didn't even cry out for help or anything. Just let Rick choke the life out of him like...