Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
he's the key... but didn't pass the key on to every damn person he met, just in case he dies... i mean we already know that's gonna happen right... and no i haven't read any books... but the whole "i am the only one who can solve everything but i get killed before i can share" character is always in these type of shows
like the scientist in wwz just :deadmanny: himself

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
i came in this thread to enjoy the fukkery of yall commenting on that broads titty just beggin to fly out her shirt while helpin glen to see damn near not a word? :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets just hope we don't get another :trash: episode tonight

episodes have been fine, and will make for a good story when you rewatch the season. problem is you sped through it on netflix and never had to wait for episodes. now your expectations are high and it's leaving you constantly disappointed.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
episodes have been fine, and will make for a good story when you rewatch the season. problem is you sped through it on netflix and never had to wait for episodes. now your expectations are high and it's leaving you constantly disappointed.
:ehh: could be...but episodes 9 and 11 of this season have been bad breh.

And even when i sped through on Netflix, i still felt like the first half of season 2 was too slow and some of the writing in season 3 was :trash: as well :yeshrug:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoping to a better episode, we dont have many left before we are having to wait until October for new episodes

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: could be...but episodes 9 and 11 of this season have been bad breh.
episode #9 is the most faithful to the comic book since the pilot, so i enjoyed it. 10 had some off scenes, but i overall enjoyed the episode. 11 was suspenseful and builds towards a future story. instead of judging episodes, y'all need to judge entire seasons, imo.

i feel like they tried to give people the most bang for their buck per episode in season 3, and it did horrors for the story arc. it caused the mto remove character development and replace it w/pointless deaths. i'm betting this season will have the most replay value out of the 4 when it's all said and done.