Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But that community is a few states north of them in DC though
who knows what they changed in the show though. They change random shyt like that all the time. I mean, the comic takes place in KY but the show is set in Georgia. Maybe it leads to that town that they first go to that had that bloody message on the entrance sign to stay out or whatever it said and they get attacked by all those zombies. again, my comic memory is really fuzzy so I may be off on this shyt

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
who knows what they changed in the show though. They change random shyt like that all the time. I mean, the comic takes place in KY but the show is set in Georgia. Maybe it leads to that town that they first go to that had that bloody message on the entrance sign to stay out or whatever it said and they get attacked by all those zombies. again, my comic memory is really fuzzy so I may be off on this shyt

Man they were in KY for one issue when Rick wakes up from his coma, everything else is in GA

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the community where rick eventually takes over and becomes the leader? I forgot what the fukk that place is called, it's been a while since I read the comics
i doubt thats the place they're going cuz i've heard nuthin about the character of jesus being introduced and u cant really do that story without him....whenever rick meets up with abraham then they'll be headed that way

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As far as we know there was 4 people in there and one maybe two were dead and rick had a gun and the element of surprise. Now they know someone is around

If the dude on the floor is still alive like you guys are saying then he knows what rick looks like.

Even if he isn't, they don't seem like they're the type of people that want to be cool with people anyway. Dudes was talking about raping a chick they hadnt even seen yet

They're still in the same area, what if those cats roll up on them in a car or something

Rick didn't know how many people invaded the house, there could have been 6 or 7 for all he knew, what he did know for certain was that there were a lot of them, and that they were violent, whilst also having serious firepower(They had automatic weapons). There was no way he could have taken the chance to engage them, he had to get out and warn Carl and Michonne not to enter the house, which is why he set up the distraction that would allow him to escape without being seen.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Rick didn't know how many people invaded the house, there could have been 6 or 7 for all he knew, what he did know for certain was that there were a lot of them, and that they were violent, whilst also having serious firepower(They had automatic weapons). There was no way he could have taken the chance to engage them, he had to get out and warn Carl and Michonne not to enter the house, which is why he set up the distraction that would allow him to escape without being seen.

He had a gun and the drop on them . Lets just be real, Ricks a runner and that's where most of the problems in the show come from. He just avoids potential problems until they come back on him and someone else loses their life.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
He had a gun and the drop on them . Lets just be real, Ricks a runner and that's where most of the problems in the show come from. He just avoids potential problems until they come back on him and someone else loses their life.

There was 2 guys that were dead one of them turned into zombie