Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
My only problem with this episode was when Rick killed the guy in the bathroom... the guy was literally fighting for his life and he didn't even cry out for help or anything. Just let Rick choke the life out of him like...

:yeshrug:
he was being choked!!!! :what: let me choke you like that and see if you could cry out

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I usually don't complain about this show since I enjoy it so much. but my only gripe is when something happens, and it takes 1/2 the season for the group to find each other again. that shyt kinda annoys me.
I was just thinking this last night.

Like how many fukking fillers do you need? its a zombie show, you can make the fillers war with the zombies since they're not actual characters and the viewers would be happy with that alone.

all these 3 min fight scenes with the zombies and slow pace character development is getting tiring. either get the show going, or have them fight the zombies in between, is it that hard? I know they have the budget.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For once when those human fools stopped in the middle of the road to fight each other:beli:, can the Walkers actually :eat: 'em up like they're suppose to do:lupe:, especially when they outnumber them:comeon:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only problem with this episode was when Rick killed the guy in the bathroom... the guy was literally fighting for his life and he didn't even cry out for help or anything. Just let Rick choke the life out of him like...

:yeshrug:

You cant scream for shyt if you're getting choked breh.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a gun and the drop on them . Lets just be real, Ricks a runner and that's where most of the problems in the show come from. He just avoids potential problems until they come back on him and someone else loses their life.

:stopitslime:

Dude was still recovering and had no idea how many folks where in the crib. Rick has done plenty work when needed.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:stopitslime:

Dude was still recovering and had no idea how many folks where in the crib. Rick has done plenty work when needed.

2ryldgh.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
and that brehs is my onlyyyyyyyyyyyyy problem with characters on this show, so this dumbass was about to walk 3 hours on the highway by himself to check a bus in which the broad told him everyone was dead? :heh: how the fuk he live this long?
no no... they DROVE 3 hours... highway speeds...

that nikka was about to walk about 3 weeks worth... as if she'd be just chilling in the same area

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
this mullet having tard Eugene is sposed to be the key to something.........

he don't even know how to use a gun in an apocalypse:snoop:

and :leon: for glen ending up with two clean broads
he's the key... but didn't pass the key on to every damn person he met, just in case he dies... i mean we already know that's gonna happen right... and no i haven't read any books... but the whole "i am the only one who can solve everything but i get killed before i can share" character is always in these type of shows

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's the key... but didn't pass the key on to every damn person he met, just in case he dies... i mean we already know that's gonna happen right... and no i haven't read any books... but the whole "i am the only one who can solve everything but i get killed before i can share" character is always in these type of shows
:mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I was just thinking this last night.

Like how many fukking fillers do you need? its a zombie show, you can make the fillers war with the zombies since they're not actual characters and the viewers would be happy with that alone.

all these 3 min fight scenes with the zombies and slow pace character development is getting tiring. either get the show going, or have them fight the zombies in between, is it that hard? I know they have the budget.
this is not call of duty... you trying to stretch a tv show 5-10-15 years based on gunning down and fighting zombies every week??

how the hell boring would that get?? how many ways can you kill a zombie?? and where you getting infinite ammo, strength, and will power to constantly fight zombies daily..

with a few changes... this is exactly what i'd imagine it to be like... you scavenging for food, supplies, ammo, shelter and answers... while trying to let the right ones in to build up, and at the same time, seeing who not to let in, cause they might be waiting to kill your whole damn family the second you close your eyes

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
this is not call of duty... you trying to stretch a tv show 5-10-15 years based on gunning down and fighting zombies every week??

how the hell boring would that get?? how many ways can you kill a zombie?? and where you getting infinite ammo, strength, and will power to constantly fight zombies daily..

with a few changes... this is exactly what i'd imagine it to be like... you scavenging for food, supplies, ammo, shelter and answers... while trying to let the right ones in to build up, and at the same time, seeing who not to let in, cause they might be waiting to kill your whole damn family the second you close your eyes
I'm not talking about every week, I specifically said filler shows.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I'm not talking about every week, I specifically said filler shows.
but the issue is, everyone saying every damn episode is filler...

they met up with an army guy... found a guy who has a cure... almost went to dc, but know that's the end destination... introduced 3 new people and backstories.. established ricks mini group is now headed to meet up with his daughter again at the sanctuary.....

its only a 40-45 min show with commercials... they are not about to have a mini war going on every ep.... and the funny thing is... first ep they killed at least 10-15 zombies... next they killed a busload.... and this one they killed a bunch on the road plus a human and had a choke out..

so again... how much damn zombie killing do you want to happen on this show?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I'm sure you 100% on point here :snoop: