The Chi (South Side)
dNm0Uodl.jpg

sasha :cape:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Even after all that they've been through, coming off the governor crushing the buildings literally, Rick is still leaving obvious threats alive :snoop:

Corals acting was and still is hot trash.

Army dude not letting glen go seem forced and stupid.Glen never agreed to go with them in the first place.

They really need the group to get back together cause individually none of them can hold this show down except for darryl

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Even after all that they've been through, coming off the governor crushing the buildings literally, Rick is still leaving obvious threats alive :snoop:

Corals acting was and still is hot trash.

Army dude not letting glen go seem forced and stupid.Glen never agreed to go with them in the first place.

They really need the group to get back together cause individually none of them can hold this show down except for darryl

:WHAT!:, what was he meant to do, he was outnumbered and outgunned?, their arsenal consisted of automatic weapons.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:WHAT!:, what was he meant to do, he was outnumbered and outgunned?, their arsenal consisted of automatic weapons.

As far as we know there was 4 people in there and one maybe two were dead and rick had a gun and the element of surprise. Now they know someone is around

If the dude on the floor is still alive like you guys are saying then he knows what rick looks like.

Even if he isn't, they don't seem like they're the type of people that want to be cool with people anyway. Dudes was talking about raping a chick they hadnt even seen yet

They're still in the same area, what if those cats roll up on them in a car or something

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There's no phones, facebook or email in their world. Its essentially the stone age. He goes more than 10 miles from the prison and he never sees Maggie again in his life. You can argue that its stupid to give up your life for a woman but, understand that point.

:heh: the stone age? these fools riding around in cars , shooting fully automatic weapons, not even close to the stone age but i kind of get what you saying

and he was way more than 10 miles from the prison by the time he woke up, the girl told him they was already in the car for 3 hours

my point is that this aint the first time ive seen him use no logic when it comes to this broad vs his life lol i know it all to add a romantic angle to the show but still

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I think Eugene fired shots at the gas tank on purpose

Glenn needs to get healthy already

Who were those people at the house?

Carl making Michonne weak

Looks like everybody is going to follow the train tracks,
do they lead to that group that eats people?

Last edited:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:heh: the stone age? these fools riding around in cars , shooting fully automatic weapons, not even close to the stone age but i kind of get what you saying

and he was way more than 10 miles from the prison by the time he woke up, the girl told him they was already in the car for 3 hours

my point is that this aint the first time ive seen him use no logic when it comes to this broad vs his life lol i know it all to add a romantic angle to the show but still

why you acting difficult? let me put this in layman's terms so you can understand. if it was your daughter or sister here, you can't contact them if you two get out of each other's sight. all you would have to go on is the last place you saw them at or where they might have went to. if you went out of state like the army dude wanted to go, your family could have moved on anywhere by the time you came back to that little town and you would definitely never see them again.

I'd hate to use a slavery reference in a show about zombies....but, family members got ripped apart from each other all the time. It wasn't no phones back then nikka :heh: Once you brother got sold and left with another group, that was it. You never saw that nikka again :heh:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Also, you're telling me a dude rocking a mullet in 2014 (or whatever year the show is in now) knows how this went down and has the potential for a cure? :dahell:
he rocked the mullet in the comics to "take attention off his intelligence", he felt that if he had a mullet everybody would think he's stupid and not know what he's talking about

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I think Eugene fired shots at the gas tank on purpose

Glenn needs to get healthy already

Who were those people at the house?

Carl making Michonne weak

Looks like everybody is going to follow the train tracks,
do they lead to that group that eats people?
In regards to your spoiler I don't think so breh. I think that'll be later down the line.