Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
easily the worst 3 consecutive episodes in the shows run

but ill be back next week :bryan:

:what: this was a damn good episode

the fukk ya'll nikkas want?

we got them on the run. the scene with Rick hiding under the bed was intense. the new crew thats rolling with Glenn and Tara seems cool. I really liking the last 2 episodes. having them on the run facing threats on the road is much better than anything that happened in the prison or Herchels farm.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weak episode so far the second half of this season has not been good

I really wanna know what ya'll are looking for? All you nikkas that come in here every week talking about the episode being wack, WHAT WOULD MAKE A GOOD EPISODE?

Are ya'll looking for giant battles like the mid-season finale every episode?

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:what: this was a damn good episode

the fukk ya'll nikkas want?

we got them on the run. the scene with Rick hiding under the bed was intense. the new crew thats rolling with Glenn and Tara seems cool. I really liking the last 2 episodes. having them on the run facing threats on the road is much better than anything that happened in the prison or Herchels farm.

-Good Writing
-Decent Acting
-Feasible logic

and thats for starters :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
2425156-the+rock+clapping.gif

That insecure Asian aint been right since the Gov felt up on his old lady :lolbron:

real talk. he fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all. i actually liked his character when he was doing all them runs with Rick. then he got some p*ssy and became bytchmade. now i'm waiting for his ass to die.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Good Writing
-Decent Acting
-Feasible logic

and thats for starters :ehh:

its a fukkin show about zombies.

and if you feel the writing and acting are bad, then stop watching the show. those are like the most basic things that make a show watchable or not. if you can't even feel the acting then why even watch?

Just Rod

Sh!t Rod Says
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
So I got a question. How come dude who got choked out in the bedroom didnt turn? And dude went to sleep on the bed with a dead dude laying on the ground next to him.

Randy Marsh

what seems to be the officer, problem?
Daps
Reppin
South Park
So I got a question. How come dude who got choked out in the bedroom didnt turn? And dude went to sleep on the bed with a dead dude laying on the ground next to him.

Pretty sure someone already said he wasn't dead.. the nikka was lying on the floor snoring.. :stopitslime:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The guy in the bathroom is the one that turned, the guy in the bedroom was just choked out.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Splinter Cell: The Rick Grimes edition had me :deadmanny::whew::wow:. The stuff with Rick in the house reminded me a lot of The Last of us, you don't always need to be Rambo, stealth and distractions is also viable:ufdup:.

However them raiders will hunt down Rick and co for sure, have a big feeling they're from the place they're are heading to. Also the guy who got beat up over a bed obviously didn't die, otherwise he would have turned. You could also see him moving and hear him breathing.

That Spanish chick though :whoo::shaq:.

Glenn:upsetfavre:.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
its a fukkin show about zombies.

and if you feel the writing and acting are bad, then stop watching the show. those are like the most basic things that make a show watchable or not. if you can't even feel the acting then why even watch?
I'm invested nikka :stopitslime: I liked the other seasons and this season started out really good..It's just that the past few episodes have been :trash:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Sick of you dudes telling us to "watch true detective instead" or "cant believe im watching this over true detective" or "this is terrible after watching true detective"

:dahell: is that a competing zombie show? Who gives a fukk if you watch that. I wanna see zombie apocalypse shyt first and foremost. Ill catch up on "good shows" later. Go circle jerk in that thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm invested nikka :stopitslime: I liked the other seasons and this season started out really good..It's just that the past few episodes have been :trash:

well. opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one.

I thought season 3 was basura and the start of season 4 wasn't great either. IMO the last 2 episodes have been the best since season 2.