Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
why we mad at tom cruise. that nikka is the opposite of :mjpls:

this much I'm sure of.

I aint mad at him :manny:

I just think that's his real son. Your "adopted" kid is the spitting image of you. Holmes got some black girl pregnant back in the 90s and tried to be slick :mjpls:

300.cruise.connor.lc.041911.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I just think that's his real son. Your "adopted" kid is the spitting image of you. Holmes got some black girl pregnant back in the 90s and tried to be slick :mjpls:

oh well :manny:

if ur moms is on some bullshyt and tom cruise is ur old man, you definitely :win: @ life.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yeah, that's his biological fasho :dead:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
one thing that has always bugged me about this show is the double-edge sword of the actual audio volume of the zombies.

they'll hear a zombie coming from a while away, or open a door to somewhere and hear one immediately. then sometimes a zombie will just hold their breath or go into ninja mode until they are literally over the shoulder of a character before letting out a nasally "Woowrrr"

It doesn't really make sense. I get that it's just a show, and people are poking at various inaccuracies anyway, but it's funny that they'll make zombies conveniently loud or conveniently silent at times.

if they're going for the scare factor, i would imagine that having the show a lot (visually) darker and being able to hear the zombie(s), but not SEE them until it's too late would provide for a lot of tension and scary moments without literally spawning zombies on people.
I think there is another name for them. "roamers"... Different than walkers.mi feel like I've heard that term somewhere in zombie entertainment. Roamers kind of hang around and are real docile and quite and then walkers are a little more animated.. You assume different zombies have different strengths... Some have been dead and rotted longer, and some are fresh and stronger :manny:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Oh yeah , the one thing that walking dead gets an A++ rating on is the variety of zombies, the special effects, and the downright disgusting shyt that happens pretty much every episode :ehh:

Forreal that fat zombie in the water hole, back on the farm :wtf:

I'd put that up against any I've ever seen. Maybe the all black muddy gross one from return of the living dead... That shyt was messy too:scusthov:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I wonder if the actors notice the dip in quality on certain episodes? Or are scenes shot all over the place and then cut into episodes after?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
no doubt. I'm glad they don't bother going there tho.
what you mean dont go there? that rapage go!n down out there.....
I think there is another name for them. "roamers"... Different than walkers.mi feel like I've heard that term somewhere in zombie entertainment. Roamers kind of hang around and are real docile and quite and then walkers are a little more animated.. You assume different zombies have different strengths... Some have been dead and rotted longer, and some are fresh and stronger :manny:
nah, "lurkers" lay around lazy t!l you get close and get their attention, they be the ones s!tt!n there doc!le t!l someone walks by...
"roamers" are the ones that walk around animated, basically "roaming" around the area look!n for food....
"walkers" !s just a gener!c term for them all cause they're "walk!ng dead"....

r!ck broke !t down to somebody but ! dont remember who.....

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wonder if the actors notice the dip in quality on certain episodes? Or are scenes shot all over the place and then cut into episodes after?
Yes to the latter. You don't really know if an episode is gonna be trash until its shot and edited. You can shot so many scenes a day and not in chronological order either. You'd be amazed at how much is just left out.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
they ed!t !t later.... ! got seasons on dvd & when you check the deleted scenes you can see how different sh!t could have been.... the actors probably see th!s on tv and be more shook than we are.....