Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Tell me more what happens in DC? Who is the new military dude? :lupe:

Production wise I dont think they can afford to go to DC, We aint talking playing in the woods anymore. They tried to show atlanta and it looked horrible
The army guy had "contacts" in DC, so they're heading that way. Eventually, a group from DC runs across Rick's group and invites them to join them in a protected community.

No way that they could go to DC, however, the "DC" story line is actually in Alexandria. They could film in any town and call it Alexandria. They'll be fine as far as that is concerned, they just can't make it look too southern. They could accomplish that by filming in a smaller North Carolina town or something. They could even just go back to any ATL suburb and film there. The Alexandria setting in the comic books is like any other 3 bedroom house community you would find in any other large metro sprawl. Atlanta has 1,000 neighborhoods like the one shown in the comics that represents Alexandria. There's not really any original or unique architecture to the setting. They're too far from actual DC to show landmarks.

I don't know where this other "protected" community down the railroad tracks is coming from. It's not in the comics.

This could possibly be their solution to not having to film in DC, or try to build an Alexandria. I guess it could save time on their "travels" as well. It looks like they are going to keep the group in GA and try to tell the whole thing from an ATL/country GA perspective to save the most money.

So I'm guessing that the protected community down the railroad tracks will be their Alexandria, and that a trek to DC never happens. If they spend the rest of this season in their protected community, and then at the end head for DC, I'm going to be worn out on this show.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Even with all of the bullshyt and bad writing this season so far has been better than Season 2 and Season 3 IMO

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Just from an ensemble perspective no
Season 2 was pretty boring and the farm storyline drug on way toooo long. It didn't really pick up until the last few episodes.

Season 3 was good, but the writing fell off big time and i felt like a lot of the Woodbury shyt was way over the top. The big saving grace of that season was from a one episode appearance from Morgan :beli:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Season 2 was pretty boring and the farm storyline drug on way toooo long. It didn't really pick up until the last few episodes.

Season 3 was good, but the writing fell off big time and i felt like a lot of the Woodbury shyt was way over the top. The big saving grace of that season was from a one episode appearance from Morgan :beli:
I actually found seasons 2 and 3 more compelling and entertaining than the 1st and whats looking like a :patrice: 4th

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
upon rewatching season 2 was more thorough than season 3. the showrunner glenn mazzara shyt on the story line and characters. season 4 is looking like a mixture of frank darabonts and glenn mazarras style combined.

i give scott props just off the fact he's written for black people better than both the previous show runners. if either of them was in charge, all of the black characters except michonne would be dead.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
tumblr_n16lquYkdz1tpbr8co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n14ifhTQ8C1rn0vtco1_400.gif
tumblr_n14ifhTQ8C1rn0vtco3_400.gif

tumblr_n14ifhTQ8C1rn0vtco6_400.gif
:bryan:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
All I wanna know is when are they going to give the streets that Headshot Lizzie and OG Carol showdown:youngsabo:
You think Carol's all that? She don't wanna battle, she's shook :win: and ain't no such thing as halfway...:mjpls: you know the rest.
Lizzie was killing rats at the prison and wanted to try something bigger :patrice: so she murked those prisoners :manny:
Now she's torturing rabits, she won't stop :wow:
tumblr_n0wd5aVYU51seiuq5o4_r1_250.gif
If Carly Carl learns about her trying to kill his little sister :wow: lord have mercy.