Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Finally watched episode 10 so im fully caught up :blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

Hopefully Carl and Glenn die soon, them nikkas are starting to get Andrea levels of annoying and i'm sick of the Maggie/Glenn storyline :camby:

:dead: at D'angelo's thick ass Baltimore accent still showing.

When is Tyrese gonna pipe up Carol the cougar :shaq:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
A WALKER sneaks up on Glen. Glen struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Glen's arm, Glen stabs him in the eye.

GLEN
Blah Blah Maggie is my wife now or something.

A WALKER sneaks up on Lesbian. Lesbian struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Lesbian's arm, Lesbian gun butts her in the eye. She proceeds to pound the Walker's head to a bloody pulp.

EXT. WOODS - MEANWHILE

Cutty and his 3 little Ladies wander aimlessly.

A WALKER sneaks up on Cutty. Cutty struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Cutty's arm, Cutty hammers him in the eye.

Rinse. Repeat. FADE OUT.

You forgot last minute cliffhanger that starts off the next episode that goes exactly the way you described it

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Theoretically , u know u can did a pit and throw oil and fire in it and hang a animal over the pit and the zombies will come to the pit and just fall in the trap fire pit. Find a building made of masonry and u good. It's like so many options for survival and the adder ship is just letting ppl down. These nigguh's still in Georgian woods after all this time. Should've been lookin for an island a long time ago. I don't think zombies can swim I float. The water would just deteriorate their body quicke

In the World War Z book zombies floated across the ocean :wow:

Best place to be would be in the middle of a large lake living on a yacht, you could always fish for food or come to shore if you need to. You wouldn't have to worry about zombies piling up against a wall/fence and trapping you in.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A WALKER sneaks up on Glen. Glen struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Glen's arm, Glen stabs him in the eye.

GLEN

A WALKER sneaks up on Lesbian. Lesbian struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Lesbian's arm, Lesbian gun butts her in the eye. She proceeds to pound the Walker's head to a bloody pulp.

EXT. WOODS - MEANWHILE

A WALKER sneaks up on Cutty. Cutty struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Cutty's arm, Cutty hammers him in the eye.

Rinse. Repeat. FADE OUT.
don't forget how they can hear the zombies miles away but can't hear them walk right up behind them in dead silence.
gtfoh, this show is getting really hard to watch with all this nonsense.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

GLEN

EXT. WOODS - MEANWHILE

Rinse. Repeat. FADE OUT.

:mjpls:

See you next Sunday :mjpls:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ill always be back. this is a phenomenon. ive never watched a show strictly b/c i thought it was so bad. couple that with the fact that so many people... an inexplicable amount of people... genuinelly think it's quality television and it's just necessary to keep shytting on it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
another thing that is really stupid that no one seems to mention... we already establish the inconsistencies on the approach of these things. one second there's nothing, then there's a hoard of these fukkers an inch away from our "hero." the walker usually manhandles them a bit, while somehow not biting them... but then their heads get caved in like their made of fukkin orange rinds. how the fukk can their heads be so soft, yet they can still toss these living people around? the zombie genre is lazy horseshyt and there doesn't seem to be any rules

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
another thing that is really stupid that no one seems to mention... we already establish the inconsistencies on the approach of these things. one second there's nothing, then there's a hoard of these fukkers an inch away from our "hero." the walker usually manhandles them a bit, while somehow not biting them... but then their heads get caved in like their made of fukkin orange rinds. how the fukk can their heads be so soft, yet they can still toss these living people around? the zombie genre is lazy horseshyt and there doesn't seem to be any rules
Zombie bones are weak breh, they don't drink any milk

:skip:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Most of us keep watching for cause we came this far already. We know this show is insulting our intelligence but we're damn near passed the not watching point.

This shyt is literally dexter all over again with the writers just making stuff up as they go. Zombies going to the fire and not paying attention to gunshots. Zombies can't get up two stairs one minute then they can figure out Sudoku puzzles the next. Too weak to grab a kid but strong enough but can strong arm a grown man when they need to. Theres not consistency to what the zombies are capable of and what they have the humans doing isnt selling them being in zombie apocalypse. They're just aimlessly wandering until they find a spot that eventually gets overrun by zombies. This show has no real goal or direction, just like dexter.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Most of us keep watching for cause we came this far already. We know this show is insulting our intelligence but we're damn near passed the not watching point.

This shyt is literally dexter all over again with the writers just making stuff up as they go. Zombies going to the fire and not paying attention to gunshots. Zombies can't get up two stairs one minute then they can figure out Sudoku puzzles the next. Too weak to grab a kid but strong enough but can strong arm a grown man when they need to. Theres not consistency to what the zombies are capable of and what they have the humans doing isnt selling them being in zombie apocalypse. They're just aimlessly wandering until they find a spot that eventually gets overrun by zombies. This show has no real goal or direction, just like dexter.
The fact that this shytty show has gotten so big and there hasnt been a 28 months later movie is just :mindblown:

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL

i remember before i ever started watching the walking dead i was reading cracked articles where the dude was saying

"it's the only show that I watch every single week specifically for how good it isn't. I watch it with the belief that it might be a great show one day, based solely on the concept and the amazing, incredible pilot." and "I don't watch it because it's a good show; I watch it because I really want it to be a good show."

i didnt understand at the time :sadcam:but now AMC sucked me in and I have to finish..:sadcam::sadcam: