Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
In the World War Z book zombies floated across the ocean :wow:

Best place to be would be in the middle of a large lake living on a yacht, you could always fish for food or come to shore if you need to. You wouldn't have to worry about zombies piling up against a wall/fence and trapping you in.
Zombies gon float and pile up on the yacht :bryan: they gon fukk up the motor too and you either gon die of hunger or they gon get you :wow:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:ohhh: at the lesbian broad being Hyde and Francis from Malcolm in the Middle's little sister

MV5BMTg3MjYxNTk4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQ1MTcyOQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
article-2366218-1AD798D2000005DC-11_634x772.jpg

Scientologist too :ohhh:
Possible Pawg material too :lolbron:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
The characters showing up at the end seemed so...I don't know, just seemed kinda normal. I don't know how to explain it, I was like "That's how they show up?" I know the characters from the comic but the reveal just seemed kinda...there.

I was kinda :laugh: at them trying to be quiet with a baby crying in the woods. They could have put some cloth or something in her mouth to act as a pacifier. Baby was crying loud too, they trying to sleep at night with the baby all loud.

I know one of them zombies was like: ":huh: Hey, ya'll here that baby crying?"

Lizzie about to suffocate the kid had me like :krs: because it came outta nowhere, I didn't even know that chick was like that.

I too am kinda like :dry: when zombies sneak up on people, just seems like it happens so often along with someone almost getting bit and then either killing the zombie or someone else does first. They gotta switch it up a little with the zombie encounters. Have one jump out of a tree or something crazy I don't know :laugh:. Some of them be on their Splinter Cell out there. Either that or Goku taught a bunch of them that instant transmission. Vegeta on the sidelines like ":hmm:"

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The characters showing up at the end seemed so...I don't know, just seemed kinda normal. I don't know how to explain it, I was like "That's how they show up?" I know the characters from the comic but the reveal just seemed kinda...there.

I was kinda :laugh: at them trying to be quiet with a baby crying in the woods. They could have put some cloth or something in her mouth to act as a pacifier. Baby was crying loud too, they trying to sleep at night with the baby all loud.

I know one of them zombies was like: ":huh: Hey, ya'll here that baby crying?"

Lizzie about to suffocate the kid had me like :krs: because it came outta nowhere, I didn't even know that chick was like that.

I too am kinda like :dry: when zombies sneak up on people, just seems like it happens so often along with someone almost getting bit and then either killing the zombie or someone else does first. They gotta switch it up a little with the zombie encounters. Have one jump out of a tree or something crazy I don't know :laugh:. Some of them be on their Splinter Cell out there. Either that or Goku taught a bunch of them that instant transmission. Vegeta on the sidelines like ":hmm:"
:dead:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
i dunno about this show anymore brehs

one of these weeks, i wont be back.
Man, i been saying this for over a year now but at this point I need to take a stance. The writing for this shyt is asscheeks. After watching a show like True detective with great writing and dialouge it is even stands out even more and at times is hard to watch. I find myself texting and browsing the net more and more while this crap is on. At this point I just follow to see whats going on.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
How don't u have an evacuation plan and meeting point tho after what happened at Hershel's farm? These people dumb as fukk. I would spend every minute of the day making my "home" a fortress and zombie proof. that Prison woulda should have been surronded by pits and booby traps. My niggga Morgan had his shyt together in a way. Even though he was crazy, he had the right idea in being prepared to murk walkers at all costs

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:skip: Pretentious hipsters bringing up True Detective and catching feelings over The Walking Dead's high ratings :mjlol:, but you're going to be back next week :Berlusconi:and the week after and the week after that. If you want to watch shows like True Detective watch True Detective, however don't be a pretentious dikk and start presenting it or any other show as some sort of superior "art" or "work"(a subjective claim) in a Walking Dead thread. I'm not saying the show can't be critiqued because it can, however no one wants to hear uber pretentious drivel:yeshrug:.

Now onto the show, Tara is :win: :jawalrus:and Tyrese babysittin :dead:, however Carol's intro though :dwillhuh: :what:felt so random and disjointed, that part didn't really flow well.