Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no doubt. I'm glad they don't bother going there tho.
the comics, however :mjpls: gave michonne a much more legitimate reason to fukk governor over. i mean dikk cut off, arm cut off, eye gouged out :whew: kirkman lied and said it was going to be just as raw, but they didn't convey how evil gov was on the show, or how bad michonne retaliated.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
we already had maggie show her freak off, now its time for lil sis to get wild :shaq:

Plus we got adolescent kids bussing women in the dome and trying to suffocate babies. Beth giving up that thing will be nothing in comparison

im sure in the light of a zombie apocolypse, all statutory rules kinda go out the window huh?

What statutory breh? AoC = 16. Daryl hasnt eaten in prolly 2 years. She's definitely a virgin. Let them both partake :blessed:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
A WALKER sneaks up on Glen. Glen struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Glen's arm, Glen stabs him in the eye.

GLEN
Blah Blah Maggie is my wife now or something.

A WALKER sneaks up on Lesbian. Lesbian struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Lesbian's arm, Lesbian gun butts her in the eye. She proceeds to pound the Walker's head to a bloody pulp.

EXT. WOODS - MEANWHILE

Cutty and his 3 little Ladies wander aimlessly.

A WALKER sneaks up on Cutty. Cutty struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Cutty's arm, Cutty hammers him in the eye.

Rinse. Repeat. FADE OUT.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A WALKER sneaks up on Glen. Glen struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Glen's arm, Glen stabs him in the eye.

GLEN

A WALKER sneaks up on Lesbian. Lesbian struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Lesbian's arm, Lesbian gun butts her in the eye. She proceeds to pound the Walker's head to a bloody pulp.

EXT. WOODS - MEANWHILE

A WALKER sneaks up on Cutty. Cutty struggles to fight it to the ground. They roll around a little. A little more. Just as the Walker is about to sink his teeth into Cutty's arm, Cutty hammers him in the eye.

Rinse. Repeat. FADE OUT.
:blessed:

The Walking Dead ladies and gentlemen

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GLEN

EXT. WOODS - MEANWHILE

Rinse. Repeat. FADE OUT.

you stay on this shyt but you're right. i know it's a show and not everything would be right but with this one the inconsistencies and the bullshyt are piling up every episode. like last night they started with daryl and the chick running from walkers then they got to an open field and layed down in the grass:what: then night came and they're sitting around a bonfire in the middle of the woods when zombies are attracted to fire (as we suddenly found out with glenn at the prison) and you can't take 5 footsteps without bumping into a them in the woods:beli:. then you got zombies sneaking up on people just to grab them and other times always growling and tearing flesh apart with their hands. and what's with the man and his sun at the train tracks you mean to tell me they didn't having the chance to bolt or give shoot the shyt out of them the zombies? i like the show i even read every issue of the comic but every time i watch there's multiple parts where i'm:beli: