Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Is it bad I was disappointed when i saw the baby was still alive? Who has a baby in an apocalypse? Like I know they're trying to keep their 'humanity' and all but that babies gonna get someone killed.

I thought they actually figured out a clean camera friendly way to get rid of the baby with the bloody car seat then next thing you know there's Tyrese.
Gotta pity Tyrese though that poor man ended up with two kids and a baby. One kid's incompetent and one's a serial killer in training lol..Then here comes corpse burner Carol, this group's a trainwreck :snoop:

...but I love it. :lolbron:

see thats on lori. she was letting shane and rick hit that raw in seasons 1 and 2.

when glenn and maggie start fukking, they was in a drug store, so they at least had the good sense of grabbing some rubbers.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The 2 hottest chicks are Michonne and Cutty sister :noah:

all those others looked like they're on borrowed time. :wow:

Who the hell is that army guy, I dont remember him? :damn:

this is totally false. I don't find michonne attractive personally. I think sasha and maggie look the best. followed by lesbo tara. I haven't read the books or know anything about whats' gonna happen, but I always thought rick would end up fukking michonne. there's some sexual tension there the last 1.5 seasons.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This army dude looking like the guy from tekken

Glenn falling off somebody help him be the OG he was

Lizzie almost tried to kill the baby, she trying to be top 5

Maggie looking delicious :ohlawd:

Darryl should be fukking Beth soon

:aicmon: in real life beth is like 27, but on the show, she's portraying a 16 year old :whoa:

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
and rick don't even take care of that kid. I see the likes of hershel, beth, carol, cutty, and even carl taking care of little judith more than rick ever has.
true. i see why carl was so mad cause at first i was like 'c'mon cut the old man a break'. shane would've been killed the governor last season, not after hes built up another army and chopped your only doctors head off.

when everyone else is taking care of the kid and all rick had to do was handle the gov and he couldnt even do that ..:shaq2:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
:aicmon: in real life beth is like 27, but on the show, she's portraying a 16 year old :whoa:

The age of consent in Georgia is 16 breh. Daryl in the cut

w8xjki.png