Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at how shytty the carol intro was..kids were in danger..all of the sudden cutty turns around to see carol and the two little girls with a big happy grin :snoop: :heh:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would just go solo if I didn't family or friends pre-apocalypse around.

Just lookin at this show, it's ironic by the more u surround urself the more u make urself vulnerable.

Ppl like michonne and Darryl's can survive on their own. The more attached u become to others the more stupid u get. Just got to somehow avoid swarms of zombies in compact spaces. You could just run around them really cuz they slow.

Theoretically , u know u can did a pit and throw oil and fire in it and hang a animal over the pit and the zombies will come to the pit and just fall in the trap fire pit. Find a building made of masonry and u good. It's like so many options for survival and the adder ship is just letting ppl down. These nigguh's still in Georgian woods after all this time. Should've been lookin for an island a long time ago. I don't think zombies can swim I float. The water would just deteriorate their body quicke

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

Just lookin at this show, it's ironic by the more u surround urself the more u make urself vulnerable.

Ppl like michonne and Darryl's can survive on their own. The more attached u become to others the more stupid u get. Just got to somehow avoid swarms of zombies in compact spaces. You could just run around them really cuz they slow.

Theoretically , u know u can did a pit and throw oil and fire in it and hang a animal over the pit and the zombies will come to the pit and just fall in the trap fire pit. Find a building made of masonry and u good. It's like so many options for survival and the adder ship is just letting ppl down. These nigguh's still in Georgian woods after all this time. Should've been lookin for an island a long time ago. I don't think zombies can swim I float. The water would just deteriorate their body quicke

Dude was fresh as hell after a few episodes. There is no logic at all that you can apply to this show.

twd-s04e07-11a.jpg

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
That baby has nine lives. I thought the little girl was going to suffocate her for sure. :lupe:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps

If they are north of Atlanta, they should head for the north GA mountains and ride the Appalachians north. Or try to head for the Carolina coast. They could probably even make it to the GA shore.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
how come nobody is trying to use short wave radios.
you can communicate around the world with those things and find out what's going on around the globe.
Yeah, you would think they'd be trying to get in touch with other people at this point

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that carol shyt bothered me too. too much LOST parallels going on. you aint going to just happen to run into all these people you know in the middle of the woods

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that carol shyt bothered me too. too much LOST parallels going on. you aint going to just happen to run into all these people you know in the middle of the woods
It wasn't too long ago rick dispatched her from the group. She didn't have nowhere to go. No stretch of the imagination she stayed close.

Especially when u realize she doesn't believe ricks leadership skills.