Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Obviously they're not that far from the prison. I wonder if this other community heard the various battles between Rick's group and The Governor. They had to be wondering what all that Vietnam was about for the past months/year.

On top of that, how did The Governor not come across these people in his various travels?

What about that random group of people The Governor convinced to attack Rick's group. They'd not heard of this new group either.
Or anyone that had come to the jail.
No scouts, or anyone had met these people that made a supercommunity right down the railroad tracks?

Maybe it's just far away enough. I guess that the survivors wouldn't have found out about it if it weren't for clumsy middle-aged white man, who was just as weak in zombielife as he was in normal life.
As a human, attempts to hug zombies.
As a zombie, attempts to hug people.
Some just weren't meant for either life.

At this point, wouldn't most survivors, from anywhere, be weathered veterans in this zombie world game? If Rick's crew is headshotting zombies in a strafing pattern from 40 yards, wouldn't most crews be getting good at shooting as well, in theory?
Don't bring logic into this discussion

Just enjoy the ride

:win:

Yeah, this show's writing is ass

:mjlol:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
1840.png

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
[quote="GoldenGlove, post: 7389644, member: 347"]

Yeah, this show's writing is ass

:mjlol:
[/quote]
Tara told Glenn she only saw her sister and nephew........when the fukk did she get a nephew? How they let shyt like that make it past editing?

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad Glenn ran into the middle of that Zombie hoard like he was Jerome Bettis...There was mad room around them...He aint juke or nothing...
Yeah, that was such a lazy scene for his escape, I just sat there like...

:ehh:

Cool armor though

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
:russ:

Word, all that old school samurai armor and swords laying around, Japan would have been a no Zombie zone within a week.
Think about if the group in the prison ALL had katanas. Even the kids could slice through zombies with half assed sword swinging.

They'd be clearing whole streets and blocks in hours. The zombies leaning on the fence would have never been a problem.

They'd look really cool doing it. no aiming and shooting just "HA-CHA-HA-YA!" [slicing]

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You like fukk having a coherent storyline, Im just here for the zombies :laff:
Breh, I learned way back that you can't take this show that serious from a common sense perspective. I'm not about to just point out all the flaws with it anymore... :laugh:

It's like whatever at this point to me now.