Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Headshot Lizzie gonna have to throw weak Mika in the bushes:birdman: OG Carol coming out the woodwork, to guide cac-baby-toting-Tyrese on the right track:mjpls: A bus full of Walkers, and Maggie going to endanger Sasha and D'Angelo:comeon:, just cuz she's a a sucka for love in a zombie apocalypse:stopitslime:Glenn should have let the dyke inside the fence, cuz she ain't bout that life:camby:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Obviously they're not that far from the prison. I wonder if this other community heard the various battles between Rick's group and The Governor. They had to be wondering what all that Vietnam was about for the past months/year.

On top of that, how did The Governor not come across these people in his various travels?

What about that random group of people The Governor convinced to attack Rick's group. They'd not heard of this new group either.
Or anyone that had come to the jail.
No scouts, or anyone had met these people that made a supercommunity right down the railroad tracks?

Maybe it's just far away enough. I guess that the survivors wouldn't have found out about it if it weren't for clumsy middle-aged white man, who was just as weak in zombielife as he was in normal life.
As a human, attempts to hug zombies.
As a zombie, attempts to hug people.
Some just weren't meant for either life.

At this point, wouldn't most survivors, from anywhere, be weathered veterans in this zombie world game? If Rick's crew is headshotting zombies in a strafing pattern from 40 yards, wouldn't most crews be getting good at shooting as well, in theory?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They already introducing Abraham and Rosita? This is going kind of fast. At this rate season 5 gonna be caught up to the comic.
Yeah there is a lot of shyt they did out of order, some shyt they dragged on too long, and some material they are reaching waaaaay too fast.

glen, Abraham, and co will end up at the farm again...

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Also, that helicopter in episode one that Rick saw, was that the helicopter that The Governor ended up coming across? I can't remember, and I was trying to recall all of the loose ends from earlier.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I couldn't be sleeping on the ground in that hostile environment. They haven't really adapted as much as I thought. I would be finding tree I could climb and sleep in...
same damn thing I said last night... I'd be sleeping in trees and shyt...

it's been like a year plus right?? come on now... the black dude from the first ep built a 5 block fortress in this time... the govnaaaah built a city fortress in the same amount of time

you telling me 5-10 people couldn't board up a house by now?? break into a mall?? high right apt building with that would require walkers to take 30 flights of stairs, after getting pass the fortified doors?? nothing.. a motherfukking tree house... a boat house to dock on and only leave when you want to hunt....

SOMETHING besides sleeping in the darkest and deepest of woods with FULL LIT FIRE keeping you warm (and visually standing out) every night

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
same damn thing I said last night... I'd be sleeping in trees and shyt...

it's been like a year plus right?? come on now... the black dude from the first ep built a 5 block fortress in this time... the govnaaaah built a city fortress in the same amount of time

you telling me 5-10 people couldn't board up a house by now?? break into a mall?? high right apt building with that would require walkers to take 30 flights of stairs, after getting pass the fortified doors?? nothing.. a motherfukking tree house... a boat house to dock on and only leave when you want to hunt....

SOMETHING besides sleeping in the darkest and deepest of woods with FULL LIT FIRE keeping you warm (and visually standing out) every night
The fire really bugs me. They were even doing that in season 1, just on the outskirts of Atlanta.

I would do everything that I could to be as dark, quiet, and unnoticeable as possible.

Why in this world would you essentially light a beacon in the middle of darkness? If you're in a field, they're spotting you for miles. If you're in the woods, they're going to go straight for you. And that's just the zombies.
After dealing with multiple dirt bags up to this point, you'd think that everyone would be weary of humans as well. What if an organized group of ten people sees your fire, flanks you on all sides, and takes you?

Fires, overrated.

Also, I agree, I would have to have some sort of barrier between me and the wilderness. Have you ever camped out, or just hung out in the woods before? There's all sorts of cracks and pops in the woods already without having to worry about old DeadSusan about to feast on you.

I guess that they were taking breaks on watch for the night, and the fire is something to keep them awake, but I think that's the riskiest move to pull.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I was actually hoping that we would assume that Glenn was ok, then his story somehow put him on that bus, and Maggie really did end up putting down GlennZombie. I understand why they didn't do that though.

Also, lol at them taking in all those people form The Governor's town and almost all of them have died. That bus full of people was pretty much a zombie buffet of Governor leftovers. What was the point?

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Is it bad I was disappointed when i saw the baby was still alive? Who has a baby in an apocalypse? Like I know they're trying to keep their 'humanity' and all but that babies gonna get someone killed.

I thought they actually figured out a clean camera friendly way to get rid of the baby with the bloody car seat then next thing you know there's Tyrese.
Gotta pity Tyrese though that poor man ended up with two kids and a baby. One kid's incompetent and one's a serial killer in training lol..Then here comes corpse burner Carol, this group's a trainwreck :snoop:

...but I love it. :lolbron: