Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I didn't think this ep was too bad. Yall dudes are expecting them to switch up their writing style when that is in their furthest interest. If this show's ratings are gonna continue being as high as they are now, why in the world would they change shyt? People LOVE this show. Sure, the majority of the watchers might be casual fans, but they're caking off of it. They're not trying to please some watchers that are in the minority.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Just letting anyone know that if I get complaints on people spoiling shyt I will permaban you from the thread without warning and then face possibly tougher action later on.

Tired of these official threads getting fukked up and flooding my reports notifications.
:salute:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
this Robert Kirkman jackass is the luckiest man alive. take a completely tired genre, do almost nothing original with it, adapt it to a garbage tv show with maybe 2 interesting characters, and somehow make millions off it.

Actually Kirkman is a talented and smart mufukka. And his comic Invincible is his best creation, not The Walking Dead. Anyway I agree that he got lucky wit TWD and its timing too although it did take a couple of years to catch fire. George Romero created the formula and everybody else is just eatin' good off it. Kirkman is just the latest to do it.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
@obarth da gawd I see you posting on that True Detective thread while we fiend ouchea :dahell: is that show really that good? Or is it just for the t*ts and ass?
We need that Carl Grimey review
4LYdehQ.png

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@obarth da gawd I see you posting on that True Detective thread while we fiend ouchea :dahell: is that show really that good? Or is it just for the t*ts and ass?
We need that Carl Grimey review
4LYdehQ.png
True Detective is cooked crack
o0qv.png

I haven't even watched this episode of Walking Dead yet
nnht.png

Imma try to get around to it tomorrow...maybe
nnht.png

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
What was terrible about the episode? shyt was one of those look how hopeless the world is....the group is split and each character is physically and emotionally drained from everything up to this point....I enjoy episodes where they focus on the characters instead of zombies eating nikkas left n right...we need episodes like this for the pacing..

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
episode needed more Deryl

not bad though....for about 20 minutes I thought Rick was dead and Carl couldn't give less of a fukk :heh:

Actually glad Rick didn't die though, a show focused on fukking Carl would be unwatchable.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If they can dedicate a whole episode of Carrul being a brat:camby:, then Michonne should get one with her just chopping up DeadHeads:whew: Her SWORDEXCELLENCE gets my adrenaline going:ohlawd:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Michonne might be the worst character on the show. We've seen all her moves by now, and i really dont give a fukk why she is such a mopey bytch, so we dont even need her backstory. everyone has tragedy in their past in this world, lighten up a$$hole.

also, the fukk kinda name is "michonne?" is that her first name or last? that's literally the only thing i want to know about that character

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yall nikkas was on OG Kaw-Roll's nuts last season now yall want to hate cause he hit puberty huh? I see yall haters. nikka busted on some walkers and ate pudding told that flabby ass nikka Rick to kick rocks, ol mark ass buster lost his daughter tusslin with Gangsta Gov.

Yall nikkas hatin on Michonne The Nubian Candace too? Yall complained all of season 2 about her not showing teeth, she had a whole flashback flexing them veneers, now we don't like her no more? She even had them colombian coffee breast meats out, lookin like they produce pure liquid caffeine and we hating?

My only complaint is they showed Shotgun Hershel's head on the ground, that was scandalous you cant have regal ass Herschel aka Shottie Gawd laid out like that. He should have been martyr'd properly.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Michonne might be the worst character on the show. We've seen all her moves by now, and i really dont give a fukk why she is such a mopey bytch, so we dont even need her backstory. everyone has tragedy in their past in this world, lighten up @sshole.

also, the fukk kinda name is "michonne?" is that her first name or last? that's literally the only thing i want to know about that character
get all the way the fukk outta here with this bullshyt :camby:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
you nikkas saying its terrible are ridiculous. you'll be watching next week, just like the rest of us :ufdup:

same shyt, different season. the episode was entertaining at least. if it was that bad you'd have changed the channel. swear to gawd.

are any of you actors, writers, producers??? and no, certs don't validate your opinion.

Nah but I was a viewer and that sh1t was trash they need to do better. Walking Dead usually starts slow so I'm not giving up on it.