Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i realize this is a hip hop site, but you're not under mandate to like the black character
i didn't even mention the color of her skin :mindblown: you feeling guilty?

i think she's a bad ass character, i wouldnt care if she was white asian or hispanic breh so fall back with that. Carl's character is 10 times worse than hers. He's written like a bytch and acts like a bytch in every episode. just b/c he bout his gunplay doesn't mean anything, he's weak and he's trash.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
at least Carl changes his damn expression and speaks more than 3 words at a time. Michonne sucks. hope she dies and someone else gets her sword so we can still see all those super cool and in no way repetitive beheadings!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Michonne might be the worst character on the show. We've seen all her moves by now, and i really dont give a fukk why she is such a mopey bytch, so we dont even need her backstory. everyone has tragedy in their past in this world, lighten up @sshole.

also, the fukk kinda name is "michonne?" is that her first name or last? that's literally the only thing i want to know about that character
u know wat fakkit, take this neg, dap undap slap, and GTFOH!! :camby:....literally sounds like u in pain watching the show yet u watch it and complain about it on a astronomical lvl...ya know wat take this ignore too just for being a bytch

Conz

Superstar
Daps
NOOOO! you took my rep points?! (the fukk are those anyway?) all you just did was ask for me to come in this thread and complain more every week. can't fukkin wait. I might even pm them to you seperately.

ill find a way around this ignore.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
the characters are all terrible.

That's mostly a testament to how mediocre the actors playing them are which shouldn't be an issue considering the ratings this show pulls in. There's no excuse for some of the actors they've got in lead roles at this point in the shows run.

My theory is because Andrew Lincoln turned out to be a subpar choice to play Rick and the show revolves around him that they try not to cast any actors that are good enough to outshine him. Either that or they need to send their casting director to the bushes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
u know wat fakkit, take this neg, dap undap slap, and GTFOH!! :camby:....literally sounds like u in pain watching the show yet u watch it and complain about it on a astronomical lvl...ya know wat take this ignore too just for being a bytch
:deadrose:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's mostly a testament to how mediocre the actors playing them are which shouldn't be an issue considering the ratings this show pulls in. There's no excuse for some of the actors they've got in lead roles at this point in the shows run.

My theory is because Andrew Lincoln turned out to be a subpar choice to play Rick and the show revolves around him that they try not to cast any actors that are good enough to outshine him. Either that or they need to send their casting director to the bushes.

:skip:David Morrissey says otherwise.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
:skip:David Morrissey says otherwise.

The dyke that's a casting director who's pretending to be an actress, the akward squeeky voiced kid who plays Carl and the rest of the cast with the exception of maybe Norman Reedus underline my point.

David Mourissey might be a rare exception but he murdered Andrew Lincoln in every scene they were in together. I doubt AMC will be letting Rick go toe to toe with another formidable actor again after seeing how bad the Gov acted circles around him.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dyke that's a casting director who's pretending to be an actress, the akward squeeky voiced kid who plays Carl and the rest of the cast with the exception of maybe Norman Reedus underline my point.

David Mourissey might be a rare exception but he murdered Andrew Lincoln in every scene they were in together. I doubt AMC will be letting Rick go toe to toe with another formidable actor again after seeing how bad the Gov acted circles around him.
lincoln isnt that bad but they could of picked somebody else better

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

:dwillhuh:

Anyway I don't think Lincoln is as bad as you're making out, he was really good in the first two seasons, problem is the change of showrunner each season, there's no real consistency with the character, I read an article/blog which analysed the character and stated that there have been 6 different versions of Rick in the past 4 seasons. The later versions where they've had the character overacting similarly to how Homeland had Clare Danes(a good actor) overacting through the character having "problems".

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
NOOOO! you took my rep points?! (the fukk are those anyway?) all you just did was ask for me to come in this thread and complain more every week. can't fukkin wait. I might even pm them to you seperately.

ill find a way around this ignore.

:heh:

:whoa:

its not that serious breh:snoop: . come into the thread say what you have to say and let it go

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ohhhh it's fukkin serious. it is mother fukking serious. this show is the number #1 problem in America.