Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lincoln isn't a bad actor and he doesn't do an awful job as Rick...his problem is that he sucks at that hillbilly accent.
I honestly don't think any of the cast are bad actors you have the people who are really good like Morrissey, Reedus, Melissa McBride and Scott Wilson (RIP Herschel!) and then you have the people who are OK like Lincoln, Lauren Cohen, Danai Guira, CHad Coleman and Lawrence Gilliard.
The rest like Steven Yueng and the chicks who play Beth and Sasha aren't really asked to do much.
Chandler Riggs is a special case because he is a little kid and most little kids suck at dramatic acting but he is not the worst child actor ever. He is not as bad as Will Smith's kid in After Earth but not anywhere near as good as Christian Bale in Empire of the Sun. Riggs is in the Sean Astin in the Goonies range as a child actor.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Just finished the first 3 seasons on Netflix...Anybody know of any sites where i can streaming eps of season 4 so i can finally be fully caught up :wow:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
NOOOO! you took my rep points?! (the fukk are those anyway?) all you just did was ask for me to come in this thread and complain more every week. can't fukkin wait. I might even pm them to you seperately.

ill find a way around this ignore.

LMFAO

pure fukkery

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this chick's been in 21 episodes http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2792296/?ref_=tt_cl_t13 not only did i think she was in about 4, i didn't even realize she had a name. and im still calling "Tyrese" "Cutty" like it's his character's name on this, and I didn't even finish the Wire so i barely know that character, it was just that much more memorable than this one. ... oh and D is on this show, which I've completely forgotton about

Beth, who i just learned was named Beth has been in 40 episodes... 40?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
this chick's been in 21 episodes http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2792296/?ref_=tt_cl_t13 not only did i think she was in about 4, i didn't even realize she had a name. and im still calling "Tyrese" "Cutty" like it's his character's name on this, and I didn't even finish the Wire so i barely know that character, it was just that much more memorable than this one. ... oh and D is on this show, which I've completely forgotton about

Beth, who i just learned was named Beth has been in 40 episodes... 40?

:deadmanny:
I like this show and I still only know like 3 of the characters names. Other than Michone and Daryl I hope every one of them dies every time a zombie shows up.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea the show have been a let down. the first season was pretty good idk what the fukk happened it seems like the only thing keeping it going is the anticipation of zombies biting one of the characters head off and mission episodes. it's suppose to be about how people interact with each other and survive during a zombie apocalypse so why don't they delve into more about that than just rick as the main character and everyone else as background helper characters. even though the farm season was a drag shane, the old man that died and even laury made the show better cause they weren't flat like cutty, michone and the other characters are they had more depth and they were interesting on a personal level. the episodes where the go out looking for food and medicine are also interesting and they should do more of those and where they look for answers or more survivors cause people are interested in what's going out there more than what's going on on a farm or prison.

Last edited:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dyke that's a casting director who's pretending to be an actress, the akward squeeky voiced kid who plays Carl and the rest of the cast with the exception of maybe Norman Reedus underline my point.

David Mourissey might be a rare exception but he murdered Andrew Lincoln in every scene they were in together. I doubt AMC will be letting Rick go toe to toe with another formidable actor again after seeing how bad the Gov acted circles around him.

WTF? Lincoln has been doing good enough as Rick. Morrisey has always been a good actor but to say he acted circles around him is laughable.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the first 3 seasons on Netflix...Anybody know of any sites where i can streaming eps of season 4 so i can finally be fully caught up :wow:
Breh you need to jump on that XBMC and stream all these series in HD :wow:

Otherwise check icefilms.info