Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
my only !ssue was the delay... !f th!s woulda came out the next week !da been l!ke cool, but after that wa!t ! was expect!n more....

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Michonne could easily take out a village of zombies with her tactics and just use a zombie wall around a building or something to repel zombies

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Van Taak negged me for not spoiling anything:dead:

i said they delayed someone's death and didnt even hint at who "he" was:dead:

this shyt is all over the net. stop being so sensitive man.
:umad: keep spoiling shyt and more negs will come your way simp fakkit.

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
why'd they make it seem like rick was done tho...

tumblr_muo19vaXlO1s917bwo1_400.gif

what is that gif from ?

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
i swear this dude andrew lincon's acting is INTOLERABLE.
i was hoping so bad rick was dead :why: i hoped carl murked him when he thought he was a walker.
speaking of the ho carl :wtf:
talking to the walkers like puppies. "come here, come here....that's it. look at me ! that's it..."
who the fukk writes this shyt.
that lil fakkit can't act for shyt either.
lil b*stard was feelin himself a bit too much. thought he put on his big boy pants and bounced right off someone's front door and defeatedly said "damn" :laff:
if true detective didn't smash the buildings and fiona being a colossal fukk up i'd be mad as fukk if this was all i looked forward to watching last night :birdman:

edit : AND ! so michonne can cut off walkers arms and jaws and all the sudden they become calm as fukk and lose all interest in eating her ? but hershel's head still has the instinct to feed.
show is dumb as fukk
:thumbsdown:

:what:

Do y'all even watch the show or just skim through. They explained this last season when Merle and the Gov first snatched up Michionne and Andrea at that helicopter crash. When they brought them back, the nerdy scientist guy was running tests on the heads of Michionnes pet walkers. Gov asked why she had them and why they didnt attack. The nerd explained that they were used as "camoflauge" and that when they have their jaws broken off, they no longer are interested in eating, which is why they become docile. Hershels jaw was not broken off, so he still needed to feed. And the arms get cut off so they cannot scratch.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
you nikkas saying its terrible are ridiculous. you'll be watching next week, just like the rest of us :ufdup:

same shyt, different season. the episode was entertaining at least. if it was that bad you'd have changed the channel. swear to gawd.

are any of you actors, writers, producers??? and no, certs don't validate your opinion.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
:what:

Do y'all even watch the show or just skim through. They explained this last season when Merle and the Gov first snatched up Michionne and Andrea at that helicopter crash. When they brought them back, the nerdy scientist guy was running tests on the heads of Michionnes pet walkers. Gov asked why she had them and why they didnt attack. The nerd explained that they were used as "camoflauge" and that when they have their jaws broken off, they no longer are interested in eating, which is why they become docile. Hershels jaw was not broken off, so he still needed to feed. And the arms get cut off so they cannot scratch.

thanks for the heads up :ehh:
yeah breh, i don't pay my closest attention to this show. i'm not the only one who had this question.
makes me wonder why they don't curb stomp a shytload of walkers and make a damn army of protection :ohhh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
you nikkas saying its terrible are ridiculous. you'll be watching next week, just like the rest of us :ufdup:

same shyt, different season. the episode was entertaining at least. if it was that bad you'd have changed the channel. swear to gawd.

are any of you actors, writers, producers??? and no, certs don't validate your opinion.
fukkin sucker.

what was the entertaining part?

also, they have an entire staff of producers, writers and directors, and they constantly churn out bullshyt like this. I can ABSOLUTELY write better than that episode. 1000%... im not about to do it though, b/c fukk writing about these boring ass characters and topics. this isn't the same as seeing some bum NBA player and saying he sucks. he's better than 99.9% of the world at his sport. these writers aren't good. they're fortunate. i aint mad they're getting paid to make this horrific dogshyt bc suckers like you (and me admittedly, i dvr this shyt every week) come back and continue to watch for that "one cool scene," which any of us can come up with in 5 minutes. Be real, the zombie killing isn't even that special.

and again, i only watch out of intense hatred. it has to be intentional. i think they've created a new genre, and that is their actual intent. it's like meeting a smoking hot chick who is a terrible person and all you can think about is having rough sex with her. this show is terrible, and i'll continue to watch and shyt on it. its not even really fun to nitpick anymore, it's just boring now, the unintentional comedy has even been toned down.

this Robert Kirkman jackass is the luckiest man alive. take a completely tired genre, do almost nothing original with it, adapt it to a garbage tv show with maybe 2 interesting characters, and somehow make millions off it.

seriously, at this point if you really think this is quality television you're probably at least half a retard... or have never seen a quality drama... or read a book