cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
@Van Taak negged me for not spoiling anything:dead:

i said they delayed someone's death and didnt even hint at who "he" was:dead:

this shyt is all over the net. stop being so sensitive man.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
On the real, every week I say I'm done watching this show since it's so bad but the fukkery is too strong to give up. I'm hooked just like I am with RAW :manny:

I'm convinced it's not supposed to be good.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And watching it within any hour or two of (before or after) True Detective makes it 10x worse. After last night's jaw-dropping TD and disappointing WD it makes me want to forget WD altogether. It's a good water cooler show, but damn...like you said it's worse because of the potential. Like the source material is crazy, if you don't have any fresh ideas, just draw from that?

They spent the whole episode trying to tell us that Carl wasn't ready to be on his own yet, like we didn't figure it out in 5 minutes. :mindblown:

When Carl was literally at the end of the episode like "I thought I could do it, but I can't! I'm not ready yet." I was just again thinking :mindblown:

This show just screams its message/theme in your face over and over like "Do you get it?!!!!!" "SEEE????!!!" "LOOK, DON'T YOU SEE???!!!"
Damn i need to check pit TD. But tge worst part is just the LAZY ass writing. Instead of figuring out a clever way to frame an episode around Carl, and finding a way to remove Rick for one episode. The best these writers can come up with is some mysterious 1 day Coma for Rick. Then he magically wakes up, once they got their lil wack Carl episode out the way, and they continue the show. It's just pathetically lazy awful writing.

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
shyt had me thinkin... if rick knows carl caught a bunch of zombie bodies before why did he do his most zombie like movements ever when he woke up from his mini-coma. dude caught have just said "quaruhh" from his couch just as easily as he said it on the floor after doing a zombie reach
:ohhh: isnt being a in a coma = brain dead... what if this is a clue to cure this shii

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why'd they make it seem like rick was done tho...

tumblr_muo19vaXlO1s917bwo1_400.gif

What's funny is the same thing happened to Carl in this episode for the most part.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
it's not good tho :yeshrug:
the only people i know that are *genuinely* hyped about this is facebook chicks :heh:
the praise walking dead and sons of anarchy get outside the internet is :mindblown:

my friends think those two are the best shows out, but never watched thrones/bb/boardwalk cuz it looked like a fantasy and the others look boring. shyt is :dahell: