Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and cant lie, i just got into the series myself and im kind of spoiling some things for my self by seeing what happened in the comic.

one death...im glad they delayed it. i dont want to see him die:to:
yeah that blade originally had tyrese name on it, but it's too soon to kill him off since they introduced him so late into the series.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just letting anyone know that if I get complaints on people spoiling shyt I will permaban you from the thread without warning and then face possibly tougher action later on.

Tired of these official threads getting fukked up and flooding my reports notifications.
man, shut the fukk up. aint nobody spoiling shyt here, we're just discussing the damn show and some of the differences between the comic.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i enjoyed this episode, looks like their finally making michonee a real character

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
If i had an extremely promising son, but he got led down the wrong path to his eventual destruction. That is how i feel about this show. It could be so good, but it has the wrong writers, directors and network.
If HBO, Starz, or even BBC America (budget would be smaller,) had got it, it coulda been great. But instead there "come back" episode got the same garbage child actor, wearing the same god damn state police cowboy hat, sitting in the spot light, while Rick, one of the only stand out actors in this show talent wise (Who knew this cat was British,) taking unexplained convienent 24 hour coma's. shyt is just a wasted opportunity.

And watching it within any hour or two of (before or after) True Detective makes it 10x worse. After last night's jaw-dropping TD and disappointing WD it makes me want to forget WD altogether. It's a good water cooler show, but damn...like you said it's worse because of the potential. Like the source material is crazy, if you don't have any fresh ideas, just draw from that?

They spent the whole episode trying to tell us that Carl wasn't ready to be on his own yet, like we didn't figure it out in 5 minutes. :mindblown:

When Carl was literally at the end of the episode like "I thought I could do it, but I can't! I'm not ready yet." I was just again thinking :mindblown:

This show just screams its message/theme in your face over and over like "Do you get it?!!!!!" "SEEE????!!!" "LOOK, DON'T YOU SEE???!!!"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I rot in this dread, my only world's the one in my head
I hate psycho-therapists, I walk amongst walking dead
Everyday, yes every-single day, peepin' ways to escape
I got to find a way out this place, it's a must, got to find a way" - Lord Infamous

im still shook these lyrics were wrote in 97 :wow:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
shyt had me thinkin... if rick knows carl caught a bunch of zombie bodies before why did he do his most zombie like movements ever when he woke up from his mini-coma. dude caught have just said "quaruhh" from his couch just as easily as he said it on the floor after doing a zombie reach

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
why'd they make it seem like rick was done tho...

tumblr_muo19vaXlO1s917bwo1_400.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Well, hello........:shaq:.​

Michonne was looking like wife material in that flashback with her in the kitchen fixing up a snack and serving it up. Clearly a super contrast from her role now. And although she was damn near fixated on getting the Governor last season, how was she not one of the leaders and making decisions while they were at the prison. Rick was damn near schizophrenic and useless. Her sword skills alone need to be taught to everyone because these cats don't know how to bust their guns properly and wipe out a whole colony of walkers. These cats, like Kharl, will let the walker damn near lick their fukking ankle before they let off some shots. Michonne, on the other hand, is swinging that blade from 5 feet away and chopping thee mufukkas heads clean off.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think this episode was used to express how much they need each other...

Mission accomplished..

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Well, hello........:shaq:.​

Michonne was looking like wife material in that flashback with her in the kitchen fixing up a snack and serving it up. Clearly a super contrast from her role now. And although she was damn near fixated on getting the Governor last season, how was she not one of the leaders and making decisions while they were at the prison. Rick was damn near schizophrenic and useless. Her sword skills alone need to be taught to everyone because these cats don't know how to bust their guns properly and wipe out a whole colony of walkers. These cats, like Kharl, will let the walker damn near lick their fukking ankle before they let off some shots. Michonne, on the other hand, is swinging that blade from 5 feet away and chopping thee mufukkas heads clean off.

That's a damn good point. They should be studying Daryl and her fighting techniques all the time.