DQCz4BD.png

COOOOURRRRL!!!

:bryan:

MVuUhr3.gif

71380x7.png

Conz

Superstar
Daps
HOW IN THE HOLY fukk IS THIS ENTERTAINING AND WHY DO I KEEP COMING BACK?!

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carl won't last much longer with that type of recklessness :ufdup:
Michonne still catching bodybags :wow:

Episode was pretty weak they better step it up :ufdup:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
i know he got humbled by the end of the episode and he broke down in tears but somebody needs to beat the breaks off of Corrul.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Let me dumb it down for you. I said WD would do numbers regardless of the quality of the show, I said they were not prepared for the critical praise that TD is getting now and it's quality is shining a light on how poorly acted WD truly is. True put them on notice that have produce better shows or face a backlash that effect their ratings in the future.
But the TWD has never been critically acclaimed. That's always went to BB, Got, and Mad men.

TWD aint even that type of lane. TD success doesnt have shyt to do with twd. Most of twd ratings are coming from horror heads anyway.

If the excellent writing of breaking bad and mad men, amc own didnt put a light of how bad taf writing is, true dext damn sure wont

I love true detective, i just dont think its success has anything to do with the walking dead since theyre so different.

Last edited:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
and cant lie, i just got into the series myself and im kind of spoiling some things for my self by seeing what happened in the comic.

one death...im glad they delayed it. i dont want to see him die:to:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Just letting anyone know that if I get complaints on people spoiling shyt I will permaban you from the thread without warning and then face possibly tougher action later on.

Tired of these official threads getting fukked up and flooding my reports notifications.