Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The production of this episode felt very cheap :patrice:.

Aint a damn thing wrong with Andrew Lincoln's acting, Michonne and Carl on the other hand, Michonne's flashback/dream was :deadmanny: goddamn! that was terrible and Carl's "wake up" scene was :flabbynsick:.

To round off, fukk Carl!!! :pacspit:

i swear this dude andrew lincon's acting is INTOLERABLE.
i was hoping so bad rick was dead :why: i hoped carl murked him when he thought he was a walker.
speaking of the ho carl :wtf:
talking to the walkers like puppies. "come here, come here....that's it. look at me ! that's it..."
who the fukk writes this shyt.
that lil fakkit can't act for shyt either.
lil b*stard was feelin himself a bit too much. thought he put on his big boy pants and bounced right off someone's front door and defeatedly said "damn" :laff:
if true detective didn't smash the buildings and fiona being a colossal fukk up i'd be mad as fukk if this was all i looked forward to watching last night :birdman:

edit : AND ! so michonne can cut off walkers arms and jaws and all the sudden they become calm as fukk and lose all interest in eating her ? but hershel's head still has the instinct to feed.
show is dumb as fukk :thumbsdown:

There's no possibility of Rick dying until the final ever ep of the show :yeshrug:.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Aint a damn thing wrong with Andrew Lincoln's acting
no offense but you can't be serious, breh. it's been like that this whole series. it may have something to do w/him being a foreigner, same w/charlie hunnam. their actions/overreactions coupled w/horrible enunciation i can't take. a busted ass staggering rick weakly growling "caaaarrrl" was hilarious. big boy carl giving him that :ufdup: at the same time was even more funny.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I was reading a lot of the character profiles and plotlines(pretty much spoiling it for myself) from the comic and the show doesn't do it justice at all. And I don't even watch it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
problem with last nights episode is they didn't follow the original plot points in earlier episodes, it seemed like carl was acting out for no reason. last nights episode followed the comics pretty closely, but in the books, lori, judith, tyrese, hershel and a lot of the survivors died at the govs hands. so carl was pretty pissed that he just lost his mom, little sister, and a large portion of the survivor. although they still gave carl a justifiable reason to be pissed w/rick, it still didn't carry the same weight in this version.

either way, its funny how a lot of you didn't like this episode when it followed the books more than any other episode outside of s01e01.

also rewatching the episode, i'm guessing michonnes bf took his own life and their sons life at somepoint.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The problem with last night show was that it the writers hot lazy and coasted too much . They didn't figure another show would step up and destroy its run like True Detective did . They going to get good ratings and fans will love it but the show slipped big time. Karl's acting was beyond bad and he should be replaced next year with a different actor . Put it this way , shameless Carl is around the same age as this one in the same amount of time as lapped this actor 20 times over. Same with Debbie , she is a better actor also .

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i read the entire post and it doesn't make sense considering true detectives didn't put a dent in TWD ratings.
Let me dumb it down for you. I said WD would do numbers regardless of the quality of the show, I said they were not prepared for the critical praise that TD is getting now and it's quality is shining a light on how poorly acted WD truly is. True put them on notice that have produce better shows or face a backlash that effect their ratings in the future.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me dumb it down for you. I said WD would do numbers regardless of the quality of the show, I said they were not prepared for the critical praise that TD is getting now and it's quality is shining a light on how poorly acted WD truly is. True put them on notice that have produce better shows or face a backlash that effect their ratings in the future.
let me dumb it down for you then, bruh. if TWD ratings are still soaring and breaking records, that means TD has done absolutely NOTHING to TWD and it's future.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
images

images

:ohlawd:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Why didn't the zombies attack shon when she was waking in a herd with them? But as soon as she killed one they all came on to her?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't the zombies attack shon when she was waking in a herd with them? But as soon as she killed one they all came on to her?

while she was walking, the zambies assumed michonne was one of them. once she killed one, they realized she wasn't and attacked. my only gripe is how quickly her "pet walkers" became domesticated. from the comics perspective, they made it seem like it took awhile before the zombies realized they couldn't attack, then they became docile.

Last edited: