Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the survey said you're dead/fatal flying guillotine chops of your fukkin head: Michonne:whew: Her flashback dream sequence juxtaposing from happy to morbid was sick:wow: Also, Danai was radiating BLACKEXCELLENCE on the Talking Dead couch:myman:...Now the BAD: dayum near a whole episode of Caruul being a brat:comeon: I know Walkers are Larry Holmes status:flabbynsick:, but three of them couldn't tear the lil herb apart:pacspit: Gov'nor giving Rick them beatsbyDre, had him night night even in the daytime:skip:...:rip:Hershel's melon, they didn't have to split it like that:sadbron:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only white people could question two dark skin
black people producing a high yella baby in 2014
:snoop:

v595wi.jpg

true. one of my cousins is light skin like that kid and both his parents are dark. its not that rare. also seen two light skin parents produce a kid thats dark skin. now that one stings. you'd think wifin a bad light skin cutie would take care of that.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Michonne selfish as fukk for not teaching everybody how to get two pet zombies like that....

I would travel no other way..

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
That walker in the house is a better actor than the kid playing Quarle. Such a garbage episode but I'll be back next week I guess.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the episode and the show is still shiny and new to me. :yeshrug: I binge watched S1-3 on Netflix a couple months ago and the entire 1st half of this season was already on demand by the time I caught up to it. If the show has fallen off, I can't tell. I'm mad I'd been hanging in there with Dexter for years when I coulda been watching this. I will say without seeing 1 single interview first, I knew Rick was a foreigner. From Day 1 his whole persona seemed to be someone's take on an "American cowboy". The way he fukkin says "Carl" (which I see you all have noticed lol), the way he walks, the way he always half-faced somebody without making eye contact, and leaned in towards them when making a threat or pleading with them. I guess Rick can only whip black dudes asses tho. :rudy: The Governor beat the emergency brakes off that mufukka.

I'd fukk the shyt outta Michonne's shiny black self. Look like a man my ass.

Mufukkas in this forum love to shyt on kids acting abilities. 'Coural' is doing just fine, WTF do you want from him? And dudes that say shyt like this are irritating too: "OMG Brehs you have NO IDEA of the piffery of the gully-ness levels of (insert character name) in the comics". :leostare: Ok man, you're cool. You read comic books and you knew about this series long before us mere mortals. I will transfer an e-cookie to your paypal account immediately.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna know how Carl ate 112 ounces of pudding... Thats like 7 lbs. He gotta have the bubble guts like shyt

i assume for all his disrespect and back talk, that pudding was a punishment in a disguise. :skip:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
i swear this dude andrew lincon's acting is INTOLERABLE.
i was hoping so bad rick was dead :why: i hoped carl murked him when he thought he was a walker.
speaking of the ho carl :wtf:
talking to the walkers like puppies. "come here, come here....that's it. look at me ! that's it..."
who the fukk writes this shyt.
that lil fakkit can't act for shyt either.
lil b*stard was feelin himself a bit too much. thought he put on his big boy pants and bounced right off someone's front door and defeatedly said "damn" :laff:
if true detective didn't smash the buildings and fiona being a colossal fukk up i'd be mad as fukk if this was all i looked forward to watching last night :birdman:

edit : AND ! so michonne can cut off walkers arms and jaws and all the sudden they become calm as fukk and lose all interest in eating her ? but hershel's head still has the instinct to feed.
show is dumb as fukk :thumbsdown:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That walker in the house is a better actor than the kid playing Quarle. Such a garbage episode but I'll be back next week I guess.
:dead: @ Quarle.. y'all killing me with the spellings though. much more entertaining than the show :mjpls: