Reppin
Just Win Baby
So next week, around the same time?
kp8te.gif

i'll see everybody that hates the show this
time next week.
:jawalrus:

v595wi.jpg

No matter how shytty it gets, I'm always looking forward till the next episode.

Even it's mediocrity is entertaining :sadcam:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
If i had an extremely promising son, but he got led down the wrong path to his eventual destruction. That is how i feel about this show. It could be so good, but it has the wrong writers, directors and network.
If HBO, Starz, or even BBC America (budget would be smaller,) had got it, it coulda been great. But instead there "come back" episode got the same garbage child actor, wearing the same god damn state police cowboy hat, sitting in the spot light, while Rick, one of the only stand out actors in this show talent wise (Who knew this cat was British,) taking unexplained convienent 24 hour coma's. shyt is just a wasted opportunity.
So next week, around the same time right? :shaq:
original

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Episode was extra meh but this thread commentary made up for it. With that said Kürhl doesn't deserve to get 80% of the episode revolving around him. No need for 10 examples of confirming that this kid ain't ready/built for real action on the front lines. fukk it. The next place they set up camp at, he can be the leader of all of the kids.

fukk taking him out on runs when he can't even tie His kicks properly without losing on against ONE stinking walker.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Episode was extra meh but this thread commentary made up for it. With that said Kürhl doesn't deserve to get 80% of the episode revolving around him. No need for 10 examples of confirming that this kid ain't ready/built for real action on the front lines. fukk it. The next place they set up camp at, he can be the leader of all of the kids.

fukk taking him out on runs when he can't even tie His kicks properly without losing on against ONE stinking walker.
It ain't about being ready, It's about showing that Carl Goonie doesn't give a fukk about them walkers, he stays winning :win:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Carl is not a winner , he is more Shane than ever a fake thug who can only pretend to be about that life. On this show there are only three real people who were built for that life. Michonne, Daryl and the Gov , two out of the 3 are crazy as it is. Carol is getting there but Carl is not really ready for that life. The little girls that Carol taught to survive are goons already, they shot one guy down then the other girl shot the girl between the eyes like its nothing . Lizzy is more demonic than Carl could ever be.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Carl is not a winner , he is more Shane than ever a fake thug who can only pretend to be about that life. On this show there are only three real people who were built for that life. Michonne, Daryl and the Gov , two out of the 3 are crazy as it is. Carol is getting there but Carl is not really ready for that life. The little girls that Carol taught to survive are goons already, they shot one guy down then the other girl shot the girl between the eyes like its nothing . Lizzy is more demonic than Carl could ever be.
Don't forget Carol :troll:

She built for that life...