Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
As a comeback episode, I thought it was okay. I liked Carl fighting off the zombie in the house and some of the stuff with Michonne. I can see each episode having some of them scattered, but coming together towards the end. I do hope they are building to something interesting in the remaining episodes.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
"I rot in this dread, my only world's the one in my head
I hate psycho-therapists, I walk amongst walking dead
Everyday, yes every-single day, peepin' ways to escape
I got to find a way out this place, it's a must, got to find a way" - Lord Infamous
vuecover9f-1-web.jpg

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Episode wasn't so bad for me. I prolly would be pissed too if i waited two months for the series premiere. But since football season was going on, I caught up on all the episodes right before downloading this one:yeshrug:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
This show is so terrible. I always get sucked back into the hype but its only matched s1 in about 3 eps since. And I hate how popular its become. When I hear people talk about it I secretly look down on them like being a lil wayne fan in 2014 :scusthov:

Who wants to watch carl eat cereal and pudding and read books and michonne walk zombies half the ep. And all Rick can say is "Carl!".and that flashback scene was embarrassingly laughable.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This show is so terrible. I always get sucked back into the hype but its only matched s1 in about 3 eps since. And I hate how popular its become. When I hear people talk about it I secretly look down on them like being a lil wayne fan in 2014 :scusthov:

Who wants to watch carl eat cereal and pudding and read books and michonne walk zombies half the ep. And all Rick can say is "Carl!".and that flashback scene was embarrassingly laughable.
on point

did a new season just start?

:deadmanny: at lilwayne fan in 14'

tr2k

All Star
Daps

So next week, around the same time?
kp8te.gif

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Carl killed his mom when he sliced her open...why the fukk did he blame his dad for that?

Watch the episodes again.

Rick killed Shane in the season 2 finale. The first couple episodes of season 3, Rick is still angry at Lori for cheating on him. So he wasn't coming around her or really watching over her like he used to. He should've been watching his pregnant wife like a hawk but, he wasn't and zombies crashed the prison, causing Lori, Herschel, Maggie and Carl to run to get away.

Lori was 9 months pregnant, b. Biitch cant be running when she 9 months pregnant. That's what caused her to go into labor, bleed to death and have to be shot in the head by Carl. Im pretty sure he holds his father responsible. That's why he said this episode "you let both of them die" :manny:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i had an extremely promising son, but he got led down the wrong path to his eventual destruction. That is how i feel about this show. It could be so good, but it has the wrong writers, directors and network.
If HBO, Starz, or even BBC America (budget would be smaller,) had got it, it coulda been great. But instead there "come back" episode got the same garbage child actor, wearing the same god damn state police cowboy hat, sitting in the spot light, while Rick, one of the only stand out actors in this show talent wise (Who knew this cat was British,) taking unexplained convienent 24 hour coma's. shyt is just a wasted opportunity.