Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is getting NFL ratings. :wow:

AMC gonna drag this show out for eternity. :wow:

This is actually the one show you can drag to eternity. Its not a show about a resolution to the zombie apocalypse but rather about one showing how people deal with it. They still haven't left a small part of Georgia. What else is going in other parts of America? How bout the rest of the world? They just need to keep some of the core characters in tact and add new interesting characters and go to new interesting places and it'll be good.

IMO the best episodes of the show were in season 1 when they had to survive on the road. The farm and prison have been basura. Get these nikkas back on the road surviving and meeting new characters.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Quick thought:

Ya'll think their gonna go The Wire, on us, and focus on the kids, this season?

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Since they have pussified Cutty, they should bring in this dude (from Continuum) to play the REAL Tyrese:

roger-cross.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This is actually the one show you can drag to eternity. Its not a show about a resolution to the zombie apocalypse but rather about one showing how people deal with it. They still haven't left a small part of Georgia. What else is going in other parts of America? How bout the rest of the world? They just need to keep some of the core characters in tact and add new interesting characters and go to new interesting places and it'll be good.

IMO the best episodes of the show were in season 1 when they had to survive on the road. The farm and prison have been basura. Get these nikkas back on the road surviving and meeting new characters.
When has then show been about the characters surviving on the road? I keep hearing this from people who didn't like the farm and don't like the prison but it is not based on anything that has ever been shown on the actual show.
In Season 1 they lived in a camp in the woods and they met people during runs into the city for supplies or rescue missions. They then moved from the camp in the woods to the CDC. After the CDC blew up they went right into living on the farm and after the farm burned down they moved into the prison.
Now we are supposed to believe that they were a bunch of road warriors between Season 2 and Season 3 but that is shyt that was hinted at in the opening moments of the first episode of Season 3 but nothing we ever actually got a full season of.
This show has always had these characters living in a stationary home base.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
When has then show been about the characters surviving on the road? I keep hearing this from people who didn't like the farm and don't like the prison but it is not based on anything that has ever been shown on the actual show.
In Season 1 they lived in a camp in the woods and they met people during runs into the city for supplies or rescue missions. They then moved from the camp in the woods to the CDC. After the CDC blew up they went right into living on the farm and after the farm burned down they moved into the prison.
Now we are supposed to believe that they were a bunch of road warriors between Season 2 and Season 3 but that is shyt that was hinted at in the opening moments of the first episode of Season 3 but nothing we ever actually got a full season of.
To be honest in the comic they did move around more in Dales RV but the comic book versions of the characters are to real for TV, Carl was and is a killer there and Rick and his team are about that life in comic and it wouldn't play well on AMC, on HBO yes, the tv GOV was a villain but the comic version was top 20 bad guy of all time.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Why they keep splitting up the seasons :beli:

Just let it cook for 16 episodes straight :stopitslime:
AMC is not going to waste a high rated show on December...they want them super high ad rates which is why it ends right after November sweeps and starts up again around February sweeps.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get what people want from this show . They complained before how they didn't farm and go on supply runs etc , then they do it and it's boring . They want more zombies and they get it yet they still complain . Was the farm alittle boring ? Maybe but what would you do in a zombie apocalypse? Find a safe place and try to hold on . Why would you randomly be on the road like scooby doo when you find a structure you can keep zombies out and build a community . It would make no sense , And I have no idea how they found last night boring :snoop: it's like niccas want to watch house of the dead the videogame on a tv
Show .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Premier was pretty pedestrian. Not surprising...the show is pretty average overall. I keep hoping that they will find a way to make everything click and reach some new plateau but they just don't seem to care.

The game is pretty much better in all aspects of storytelling.
What was wrong with the premiere ? You guys trying to hard to be cool with this hating on the show shyt

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
AMC is not going to waste a high rated show on December...they want them super high ad rates which is why it ends right after November sweeps and starts up again around February sweeps.

And what does any of that gotta with me? I just wanna watch a whole season of nikkas getting murked by zombies without a 3 month break in between :why:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
What was wrong with the premiere ?

You guys trying to hard to be cool with this hating on the show shyt

Oh please. Get over this crap.

Yes, I'm "trying hard to be cool" by critiquing a program that has always been of a questionable quality and is not particularly critically applauded. I'd say that around half the episodes have been mediocre (This episode probably fits into that tier). A quarter have been good or very good (The shows premier was wonderful), another quarter have just been absolutely terrible (Season 3 finale).

My main issue with the premier? They seem to be treading on the same ground as they always have. I didn't get a sense of any sort of growth in storytelling or drama.

Last edited: