Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Stopped watching during season 2 when they lost the little girl in the woods. After an entire episode went by without finding her i was like.

seinfeld-gifs-had-enough.gif

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
:laugh: u really think cutty is acting a bish coz he wants too? Ppl seem to ignore the fact that writers/producers dictate how a character is to be percieved, the actors have little room to who they want to be, if that wasnt the case u would have every character on some unregulated tough guy shyt becuz no one wants to play the emo guy on tv.

Nah, I probably didn't explain that so well.....

I hold the actor in no way responsible for the way his part is being written. My point is that since they (the writers) have changed that character, give us another one that fills that void that has been left/created by Cutty not being like Tyrese in the books...that's all...

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Nah, I probably didn't explain that so well.....

I hold the actor in no way responsible for the way his part is being written. My point is that since they (the writers) have changed that character, give us another one that fills that void that has been left/created by Cutty not being like Tyrese in the books...that's all...

right but understand who the show is catering to, white folks. U really think they wanna see a strong black lead taking charge AND fukking a white woman, cacs would lose their collective minds :laugh: im just happy that cutty/dangelo are even getting work.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When frank and mike died on bb nikkas were shook

think of how many cast members been killed on wd and how many are missed...dale might be the only one, white people say tdog but its usually in an ironic bougie way

no one liked lori, shane had to die, no one like andrea, no one got to care about her sister, herschels family was murdered without a care

meanwhilr by writing on the wqll that the son had turned on clear was more effective then qatching a lot of the main cast die ot turn
That's not true though . Loris death was sad , people were all complaining about Shane's death on this board , last season a good portion of the early discussion was if Shane is a better leader than rick . Merle's death was a big moment too . This show is different than say breaking bad death is more likely to happen to any character on here than on bb. It's a way of life .
Rick's insanity was one of the worst things in the book and TV show so I am perfectly fine with moving on from it. That being said they are not ignoring it. Rick had a whole convo with Herschel about it in this past episode.

This goes back to my people just complaining to complain thing I said earlier . And the preview for the season shows him freaking out too :snoop: so is it the shows fault people aren't paying attention? People complaining about character development despite the fact that the premiere showed the whole main cast had progressed . I don't even want to post here anymore if the thread is full of complaints and not talking about the future .

I believe a lot of people are still attached to the main group. But these new people, I wouldn't care if they died before the episode started.
Ehh people that have been in the show for a episode or 3? You mean that people were that attached to Gus when we saw him in pollo loco ? Yeah right or we saw mike cleaning up Jane and knew we couldn't live without him? It takes time to develop characters ... People did feel bad when Shane died , Herschel even Lori who had just started making amends for her shytty behavior with Shane /Rick . Merle was killed and people reacted to that too . Let's stop with the generic WD complaints .

tr2k

All Star
Daps
People feel bad about the deaths but it wont be a big deal like it was before....unless someone like Carl dies

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People feel bad about the deaths but it wont be a big deal like it was before....unless someone like Carl dies

I've completely lost any sort of connection to all the characters except Daryl. They can all die tomorrow and it wouldnt bother me.

Actually that would make things more interesting

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense to you but then you don't have a. Real point. Of course only the death of a main character will have a big impact it's a zombie apocalypse show where death is expected . We know not to cry for Beth's bf the guy was clearly going to die . If mike dies in breaking g bad after 2 episodes it would of had no impact the same way if prop joe dies in season one of the wire. It take a time to develop a relationship with the characters

tr2k

All Star
Daps
No offense to you but then you don't have a. Real point. Of course only the death of a main character will have a big impact it's a zombie apocalypse show where death is expected . We know not to cry for Beth's bf the guy was clearly going to die . If mike dies in breaking g bad after 2 episodes it would of had no impact the same way if prop joe dies in season one of the wire. It take a time to develop a relationship with the characters
I just dont have any expectation for anyone. It will come down to who makes the smartest decisions. That would mean becoming detached to the world as they once view it and become cold.