Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
43qe.png

:pachaha: @obarth stay with a new :dahell: smiley on deck all the time

That top hat :dahell: had me crying ... Breh how many :dahell: have u renovated?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
d'angelo on the crew now along with my man cutty? (i know im late). That other bytch kinda looks like kima.. i thought i was watching the wire for a sec:ohhh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
terrible show...jumped the shark one they got to the cdc center in season 1 :flabbynsick:
great another season of the governor and the prison :beli:
this show has some of the worst writing and dialogue and plotholes i ever seen

what was the point of merle dying?

nothing has happened since mid season :dead:
another disappointing episode that makes like 6 in a row, i'm done with this show :beli:
end the series already....jumped the shark after season 1 episode 1 :snoop:
the return of morgan was :flabbynsick:
how was this episode so great?

morgan came back but it was a huge let down

all they got was guns....

literally nothing happened :dead:
another weak episode, jesus

this show is officially another bad episode or two away from being :flabbynsick: status

they need to step this shyt up :snoop:
this show must suck to watch live, i record it and watch it about midnight every sunday :myman:
this shows starting to ruin all its characters :snoop:
writers are fukking up the show with the whole darryl and merryl storyline and them killing shane

this current group is awful i pretty much hate all of them :laugh:

Ban this fakkit from the thread I dont want him bytching the whole time again the entire season

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
lol at pulling out posts i wrote over a year ago, you have serious issues you sensitive fakkit.
its from last seasons thread. Youve already started doing the same shyt. YOU are the one with issues. You claim to hate a show but yet continue to watch it every week and bytch about it? Stop watching then.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
its from last seasons thread. Youve already started doing the same shyt. YOU are the one with issues. You claim to hate a show but yet continue to watch it every week and bytch about it? Stop watching then.
first season was awesome but there's only been like 5 good episodes since....lol at last seasons finale :scusthov:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
first season was awesome but there's only been like 5 good episodes since....lol at last seasons finale :scusthov:
Nah, man you are being a bit too harsh. There are 5 good episodes just in Season 3 alone and probably another 5 from season 2 (which rebounded in the second half of the season from the dull Search for Sophia stuff) that wee good also.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Nah, man you are being a bit too harsh. There are 5 good episodes just in Season 3 alone and probably another 5 from season 2 (which rebounded in the second half of the season from the dull Search for Sophia stuff) that wee good also.
last 2-3 eps of season 2 were good, the whole sophia thing was BRUTAL and pretty much killed the entire vibe of the show

the return of Morgan was actually :flabbynsick: as hell though

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
People talking about the virus being in the water :what:

It's clearly an animal-related virus, probably swine flu, we saw the pig get sick and die and the dead boar in the forest, the kid who died also mentioned that Daryl brought back a Deer the other day, which is probably how Chris Rock's childhood friend contracted the virus. A bunch of other people will probably have it aswell via the deer and it will lead to the Zobie fukkery in the prison that we see in the trailer.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
last 2-3 eps of season 2 were good, the whole sophia thing was BRUTAL and pretty much killed the entire vibe of the show

the return of morgan was one of the best episodes of the season, with some of the best acting in the shows entire run. GTFOH. You are pretty much the only person on here that disagrees.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
the return of morgan was one of the best episodes of the season, with some of the best acting in the shows entire run. GTFOH. You are pretty much the only person on here that disagrees.
yeah, Morgan killed it that episode with the acting but the storyline with it was fukking terrible

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

:stopitslime: Clear is one of the best episodes of the entire series and Lennie James was phenomenal as Morgan.