Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Beth took the news of old boy dying about as hard as Ivan Drago over Apollo Creed. This opens the lane for Carl da gawd to get in those guts:shaq:

Walking_Dead_Sick_Carl.jpg

Joker

The Harlequin of Hate
Daps
Reppin
Arkham Asylum
Quick thought:

Ya'll think their gonna go The Wire, on us, and focus on the kids, this season?
if they did that, after last season's finale and this one's premiere, it would be the nail in the coffin for me.

Carl's about the only interesting kid in the books and show, and i definitely ain't with getting introduced to a whole slew of post-apocalyptic little shyts running around.

breaking bad fakkits mad the kang has returned:umad:
lol@The Walking Dead being better than Breaking Bad. not a single season, nikka.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ebola virus has to be the cause of everyone getting sick. Infected food from infected animals has to be the problem. If this is true then the show back themselves into a deep corner, it would mean they have eat rice and beans and vegetables instead of meat. Capture fish but no wild animal meat.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Fans of the show may hate posters that are against the show or comic heads not pleased but can any of u consider wd as a really good show? It has potential to be better quality wise but considering its in the 4th season and we can probably only compile maybe 9 great episodes in 4 years is weak.

Episodes like clear and the premiere show how good this show can be translated to tv. Heighten the character development, add and keep bringing back interestung characters and always have the zombies as the reason they live how they live, kill who they kill, etc.

rick went from beung jnsane to fine again in one season, thsts meh and I know it happened in the comics but yeah. ..

I dont expect the clear every week, the setup from the opener is interesting and the lady with rick was ok but it is feeling like lost a bit...adding layers before explaining older ones

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fans of the show may hate posters that are against the show or comic heads not pleased but can any of u consider wd as a really good show? It has potential to be better quality wise but considering its in the 4th season and we can probably only compile maybe 9 great episodes in 4 years is weak.

Episodes like clear and the premiere show how good this show can be translated to tv. Heighten the character development, add and keep bringing back interestung characters and always have the zombies as the reason they live how they live, kill who they kill, etc.

rick went from beung jnsane to fine again in one season, thsts meh and I know it happened in the comics but yeah. ..

I dont expect the clear every week, the setup from the opener is interesting and the lady with rick was ok but it is feeling like lost a bit...adding layers before explaining older ones
Rick's insanity was one of the worst things in the book and TV show so I am perfectly fine with moving on from it. That being said they are not ignoring it. Rick had a whole convo with Herschel about it in this past episode.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Since they have pussified Cutty, they should bring in this dude (from Continuum) to play the REAL Tyrese:

roger-cross.jpg

:laugh: u really think cutty is acting a bish coz he wants too? Ppl seem to ignore the fact that writers/producers dictate how a character is to be percieved, the actors have little room to who they want to be, if that wasnt the case u would have every character on some unregulated tough guy shyt becuz no one wants to play the emo guy on tv.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, those 2 episodes stick out for me as well (you're talking about the Series Premiere right?)

I thought Clear was awesome. You're spot on with the need to heighten the character development. That's probably why nothing but jokes get posted online when a cast member dies instead of people caring. There's little to no attachment to the characters in this show.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Yeah, those 2 episodes stick out for me as well (you're talking about the Series Premiere right?)

I thought Clear was awesome. You're spot on with the need to heighten the character development. That's probably why nothing but jokes get posted online when a cast member dies instead of people caring. There's little to no attachment to the characters in this show.
When frank and mike died on bb nikkas were shook

think of how many cast members been killed on wd and how many are missed...dale might be the only one, white people say tdog but its usually in an ironic bougie way

no one liked lori, shane had to die, no one like andrea, no one got to care about her sister, herschels family was murdered without a care

meanwhilr by writing on the wqll that the son had turned on clear was more effective then qatching a lot of the main cast die ot turn

tr2k

All Star
Daps

think of how many cast members been killed on wd and how many are missed...dale might be the only one, white people say tdog but its usually in an ironic bougie way

no one liked lori, shane had to die, no one like andrea, no one got to care about her sister, herschels family was murdered without a care

meanwhilr by writing on the wqll that the son had turned on clear was more effective then qatching a lot of the main cast die ot turn
Which is cool because thats how the show wants us to feel. Have no fukks when someone dies like Hershel's daughter felt.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Don't want to spoil people who might not have checked out Breaking Bad yet but...

... every single death in BB mattered. Even when Walt choked out Crazy 8. Gale getting dropped by Jesse, Andrea at the end of Season 5, shyt Gus' death was one of the most powerful moments for me personally in TV history. And that was one that we all saw happening eventually, but even still, the way it went down was just :wow:

Will we care what happens to the Governor on that level? I doubt it.

I could even get into The Wire, but the point is, all of those shows during the same amount of time as TWD has been on have had some deaths that struck a cord with the viewer that meant something more to them than a meme online.

That's why I just get disappointed with the show overall because it truly has the potential, but the writing just holds it back. I'm not really sure it can be saved because it's going to be hard revving up the character development now 4 Seasons deep. :laugh:

You either care about them by now, or don't. I tend not to, but I there's always a chance for something on par with 'Clear'... just don't know when we'll get it.

:to:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Which is cool because thats how the show wants us to feel. Have no fukks when someone dies like Hershel's daughter felt.
That would be the case if the show didn't have cheesy and obvious sympathy scenes prior to or right after someone died

tr2k

All Star
Daps
That would be the case if the show didn't have cheesy and obvious sympathy scenes prior to or right after someone died
I believe a lot of people are still attached to the main group. But these new people, I wouldn't care if they died before the episode started.