Beside The Dying Fire
Judge Jury Executioner

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, no you don't.
I don't even dig white women like that, and I know Maggie ain't no reg.
She really don't wear makeup on a show about a zombie apocalypse.
Yet, is still hot in a zombie apocalypse.
Ol girl is attractive, period.

Art Barr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but to me shes built like a butch lesbian. Tall, broad shoulders, manly swagger, boyish country face. Not saying she is bad looking but if I passed her on the street I wouldn't give her any special attention.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's not the water, they want us to think it's the water (or at least water related), hence the closeup on the shower spout when the kid is in the shower AND Rick splashing water on himself from the barrel in the beginning.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
If it's not the water, they want us to think it's the water (or at least water related), hence the closeup on the shower spout when the kid is in the shower AND Rick splashing water on himself from the barrel in the beginning.
the swine flu he got is now in the water........

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
nah pretty sure it has something to do with the food and or the animals, hence the pig being sick.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the swine flu he got is now in the water........

nah pretty sure it has something to do with the food and or the animals, hence the pig being sick.

Some of y'all have read the comics (I haven't) so y'all probably have a better idea of what's going than I do, but I just watched the episode again. I think the water will have something to do with the spread because that kid was bent over coughing into the barrel that everybody uses right before he takes the shower.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Some of y'all have read the comics (I haven't) so y'all probably have a better idea of what's going than I do, but I just watched the episode again. I think the water will have something to do with the spread because that kid was bent over coughing into the barrel that everybody uses right before he takes the shower.
I didnt read the comics but whatever he had, more people will have it easily

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt read the comics but whatever he had, more people will have it easily

Yes, it's going to be very interesting to see how this plays out. It's probably a combination of everything of what people have been saying.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
the show isn't following the comic verbatim so this disease in new to comic readers as well.

the only thing that throws me off about it coming from the deer is that i'm sure he didn't eat a whole deer by himself. i'd expect others to be getting sick too unless he had the misfortune of being the only one that wasn't immune to whatever this is.

I think him coughing into the water will get some more people sick, like the shower water will run into their mouth or something.

With D being a medic I think he and Hershal with come up with some kind of theory on what's happening.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the show isn't following the comic verbatim so this disease in new to comic readers as well.

the only thing that throws me off about it coming from the deer is that i'm sure he didn't eat a whole deer by himself. i'd expect others to be getting sick too unless he had the misfortune of being the only one that wasn't immune to whatever this is.

I think him coughing into the water will get some more people sick, like the shower water will run into their mouth or something.

With D being a medic I think he and Hershal with come up with some kind of theory on what's happening.

Yeah, but it might have affected him quicker because he was a kid (not saying other kids didn't eat the deer). It looks like it's going to get serious next episode, so I think people are going to start dropping off from the disease quickly. It's probably just like turning, some do it quickly and some it takes awhile for.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Premier was pretty pedestrian. Not surprising...the show is pretty average overall. I keep hoping that they will find a way to make everything click and reach some new plateau but they just don't seem to care.

The game is pretty much better in all aspects of storytelling.