Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Episode was good, season looks to be a lot better than the second half of last season. People seem to group all of season 3 as bad, but the first half was great. Just the second half that was mediocre at best.

And I can't be the only one that's getting sick of the same motherfukkers coming in here, just like every other season saying how terrible it is. For example @Hammer , fukk up already. We get it fakkit. Now stop watching or shut the fukk up.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
There are 2 new videos on AMC now, 1 with Carl and Rick farming and if you look closely, you get a clue of what the problem is, the other one is someone at the fence feeding the walkers rats to eat, someone inside the prison.

Thanks breh, I can't find the second one, or maybe I am not looking hard enough. I bet those fukken kids are feeding the walkers. I hope they get murked next. I think I have an idea of what killed the pig.

Why does Cutty act live a slave though?:lupe:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks breh, I can't find the second one, or maybe I am not looking hard enough. I bet those fukken kids are feeding the walkers. I hope they get murked next. I think I have an idea of what killed the pig.

Why does Cutty act live a slave though?:lupe:
Cuttys days are numbered

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Episode was good, season looks to be a lot better than the second half of last season. People seem to group all of season 3 as bad, but the first half was great. Just the second half that was mediocre at best.

And I can't be the only one that's getting sick of the same motherfukkers coming in here, just like every other season saying how terrible it is. For example @Hammer , fukk up already. We get it fakkit. Now stop watching or shut the fukk up.
i hate people like you that get offended when people voice opinions, i don't hate the show. watched every episode on sunday since it came out but after season 1 it went downhill...show has a lot more potential and i'm a huge fan of the comics, but the writers of the show butchered it. the whole sophia thing was a colossal disaster and they dragged on the farm too much now there dragging on the prison too much.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
i hate people like you that get offended when people voice opinions, i don't hate the show. watched every episode on sunday since it came out but after season 1 it went downhill...show has a lot more potential and i'm a huge fan of the comics, but the writers of the show butchered it. the whole sophia thing was a colossal disaster and they dragged on the farm too much now there dragging on the prison too much.
Look, you fukking fakkit. I have zero problem with people voicing legitmate gripes of the show. But you are in every single thread bytching, saying how much the show sucks etc. I'm not offended, you offer nothing worthwhile as poster in walking dead threads, all you do is bytch and whine. That's it. You aren't voicing an opinion worth reading, because no matter what you complain. Stop watching the show if you hate it.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Look, you fukking fakkit. I have zero problem with people voicing legitmate gripes of the show. But you are in every single thread bytching, saying how much the show sucks etc. I'm not offended, you offer nothing worthwhile as poster in walking dead threads, all you do is bytch and whine. That's it. You aren't voicing an opinion worth reading, because no matter what you complain. Stop watching the show if you hate it.
tell em why you mad though, you sensitive fakkit

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It's gotta be the soil that made the animals sick. They eat the grass and so on. The pigs wallow in the dirt and mud. Most likely the OGs won't get sick but the new people who haven't built up their immunity will be the first ones to go. Of course they won't figure this out before cats start losing their minds and tearing ish up.

I agree, and didn't they bury bodies out there too or am I mistaken?

:gladbron:Zombie apocalypse gettin real. You got nikkas dying from Oregon Trail diseases and shyt.

Dat dysentery :banderas:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
43qe.png
Those zombies hit up that Costco like it was a Black Friday sale. This nikka D'Angelo:beli: If you gon fukk up the whole operation over some liquor atleast make it a good bottle. This fakkit fighting the urge to dive head first in one of Kendrick's swimming pools over a bottle of raspberry Smirnoff?
qfp6.png
That's why Donette was fukking Stringer when you got locked up. String keeps the Grey Goose on deck. Lame nikka probably still name drops Armadale:scusthov:This dude is gonna be the weak link of the black squad this season. I see my dude Cutty got himself a quality pawg for those cold prison nights:myman: Michonne ain't the only ebony queen with the strong murder game now with Cutty's sister on the scene:wow: I just wish the OG T-Dog was here to see this
3pz7.png
How they gonna just kill my pigga Violet in the first episode, doe? Best acting from a non-Kosher animal since Babe: Pig in the City:to: Beth took the news of old boy dying about as hard as Ivan Drago over Apollo Creed. This opens the lane for Carl da gawd to get in those guts:shaq:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
43qe.png
Those zombies hit up that Costco like it was a Black Friday sale. This nikka D'Angelo:beli: If you gon fukk up the whole operation over some liquor atleast make it a good bottle. This fakkit fighting the urge to dive head first in one of Kendrick's swimming pools over a bottle of raspberry Smirnoff?
qfp6.png
That's why Donette was fukking Stringer when you got locked up. String keeps the Grey Goose on deck. Lame nikka probably still name drops Armadale:scusthov:This dude is gonna be the weak link of the black squad this season. I see my dude Cutty got himself a quality pawg for those cold prison nights:myman: Michonne ain't the only ebony queen with the strong murder game now with Cutty's sister on the scene:wow: I just wish the OG T-Dog was here to see this
3pz7.png
How they gonna just kill my pigga Violet in the first episode, doe? Best acting from a non-Kosher animal since Babe: Pig in the City:to: Beth took the news of old boy dying about as hard as Ivan Drago over Apollo Creed. This opens the lane for Carl da gawd to get in those guts:shaq:
obarth the gawd blesses us

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
http://www.thecoli.com/search/196574/

@Liquid

Seriously, just skim through this fakkits @Hammer s posts from the last seasons thread, I've linked it above. He offers nothing to the thread and just repeats himself over and over and over that the show sucks and hes not watching anymore. I know youve banned people or one anyway from the breaking bad thread for similar shyt.

Nobody wants to read this guys posts all season again.

Last edited:

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Rick son that lil muthafuka gonna cause issues he need his ass whooped thinking he grown .. Rick letting him get outta hand

Nah. I liked that he put those little bytches in their place. They're probably the ones feeding the walkers. If that's the case, I hope he pimp slaps one of them.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's gotta be the soil that made the animals sick. They eat the grass and so on. The pigs wallow in the dirt and mud. Most likely the OGs won't get sick but the new people who haven't built up their immunity will be the first ones to go. Of course they won't figure this out before cats start losing their minds and tearing ish up.

Robert Kirkman(Walking Dead creator) revealed what was behind the death of the pig the kid.

Kirkman: Mother Nature is rearing it's ugly head at a time when we're completely incapable of combating it. This new threat is this Spanish flu-type sickness that is ravaging these people. That's really wrecking things for them. Aside from having The Governor (David Morrissey) looming on the horizon or any other kind of human threat that is out there, or zombies — which is something they're always fighting — they've also got to deal with this thing, which is possibly more deadly than anything they've faced yet.