Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam was resisting the impure temptation of the spirits and all that came crashing down. Ol boy dies and shorty is like "Welp. I don't cry anymore but I'll give you a hug. I think you need it.". Who is the White or Spanish girl at the fence? Shorty's cute. As far as the kid dying, it has to be the meat and he must not have a tolerance built up for it. When Darryl shook his hand for the deer meat, that was probably his first time eating "new" meat. Probably what took out that other deer and Violet. Carl's a punk and needs his ass whooped. I wish the story with the woman Rick met would have blossomed into something more than that. Michonne dead set on killing the governor. I really enjoyed this episode. I hope they don't do a split season again.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
MC’s The Walking Dead returned last night for its fourth season, delivering the highest ratings of any episode in series history. The season four premiere was watched by 16.1 million total viewers and 10.4 million adults aged 18-49. Last night’s ratings confirm The Walking Dead continues to be the #1 show on all of television among the coveted 18-49 demographic. 2013/14 season to date, last night’s premiere ranks as the #1 telecast in adults 18-49, outperforming all programs including primetime NFL football. With time-shifted playback, last night’s premiere should exceed 20 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ion-viewers-10-4-million-adults-18-49/208857/

They got more viewers than the NFL? Jesus this show may go on forever. AMC realized they fukked up by not giving Breaking Bad more eps. They ain't gonna mess that up again.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
MC’s The Walking Dead returned last night for its fourth season, delivering the highest ratings of any episode in series history. The season four premiere was watched by 16.1 million total viewers and 10.4 million adults aged 18-49. Last night’s ratings confirm The Walking Dead continues to be the #1 show on all of television among the coveted 18-49 demographic. 2013/14 season to date, last night’s premiere ranks as the #1 telecast in adults 18-49, outperforming all programs including primetime NFL football. With time-shifted playback, last night’s premiere should exceed 20 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ion-viewers-10-4-million-adults-18-49/208857/

God damn. Challenging the NFL in any category of viewers is impressive.

Why the fukk is the CGI budget so low though? There were parts last night that look like they were animated using that free Spiderman Cartoon maker program from Windows 95.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gotta be the soil that made the animals sick. They eat the grass and so on. The pigs wallow in the dirt and mud. Most likely the OGs won't get sick but the new people who haven't built up their immunity will be the first ones to go. Of course they won't figure this out before cats start losing their minds and tearing ish up.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume he wasn't the only one that ate the deer. could have something to do with it though. that weirdo lady was fukking with (what looked like) a dead deer in the woods. Daryl licked his fingers before shaking dead kid's hand. it was made a point that the new alcoholic dude was an Army medic. the pig got sick and died. focus on the water at the end... I really don't know...
Looks like those new characters will die from the virus and tyreses days are numbered

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
There are 2 new videos on AMC now, 1 with Carl and Rick farming and if you look closely, you get a clue of what the problem is, the other one is someone at the fence feeding the walkers rats to eat, someone inside the prison.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

How much breaking bad got? :mjpls:

All Star
Daps
:gladbron:Zombie apocalypse gettin real. You got nikkas dying from Oregon Trail diseases and shyt.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It's gotta be the soil that made the animals sick. They eat the grass and so on. The pigs wallow in the dirt and mud. Most likely the OGs won't get sick but the new people who haven't built up their immunity will be the first ones to go. Of course they won't figure this out before cats start losing their minds and tearing ish up.
i feel like all the decaying bodies and dead zombies could've easily seeped into the soil/ground water

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
but maggie never got raped int he comics :patrice:

Come on B. Michonne got raped, I know. The position they put Maggie in on the show we knew she was going to take her place. They didn't do it though and they just let the Governor fondle her..lol. Dude made a good point about the girls because of Hershel's little daughters getting murked by that pedo prison inmate with glasses.:stopitslime:

Last edited: