Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
They are moving out of the prison very soon it seems, it looks the Gov will be back and there will some slow singing from many of the cast, Also Abraham has been cast .
Walking-Dead-Abraham.jpg
so has Eugene.
josh-eugene.jpg
and Rosita
Christian%20Serratos-GLA-005946.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
don't start with that comic spoiler shyt :ufdup:
:heh:

You better off just putting dude on the ignore list.

Ol' but let me tell you how it went down in the comic ass nikka
Ol' well in the comic it ended like this ass nikka
Ol' well the writers said they'll be revealing this character from the comic next episode ass nikka

:camby:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Ol' well the writers said they'll be revealing this character from the comic next episode ass nikka

I actually read most of the comics. but I understand some people just watch the show, and don't want all this 'outside the box' crap

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, i don't know if its in the water or not but given the time. it's to be assumed that there's some weird diseases floating about their water supply now.

ontop of that, i'm not certainf it's the water that killed young bul, i think it was daryl. dude licked on all his fingers and shook his hand. im guessing if there was some sort of disease floating about, the main characters out in the trenches are some what immune.
Ain't the water it's the meat, remember that kid thanked Darryl for the deer meat

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Are you for real? this is all on the AMC website? Did you watch talking dead last night? On the web portion of the show he announced this as his mini spoilers. Its is also on the walking dead facebook and twitter site. Where you think i got the pic of Abe from? It is all on their social media sites.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Ain't the water it's the meat, remember that kid thanked Darryl for the deer meat

I assume he wasn't the only one that ate the deer. could have something to do with it though. that weirdo lady was fukking with (what looked like) a dead deer in the woods. Daryl licked his fingers before shaking dead kid's hand. it was made a point that the new alcoholic dude was an Army medic. the pig got sick and died. focus on the water at the end... I really don't know...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Are you for real? this is all on the AMC website? Did you watch talking dead last night? On the web portion of the show he announced this as his mini spoilers. Its is also on the walking dead facebook and twitter site. Where you think i got the pic of Abe from? It is all on their social media sites.

you went beyond that though. I don't want to explain cause it will just magnify shyt. if it ain't on the show, keep it out of here

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
MC’s The Walking Dead returned last night for its fourth season, delivering the highest ratings of any episode in series history. The season four premiere was watched by 16.1 million total viewers and 10.4 million adults aged 18-49. Last night’s ratings confirm The Walking Dead continues to be the #1 show on all of television among the coveted 18-49 demographic. 2013/14 season to date, last night’s premiere ranks as the #1 telecast in adults 18-49, outperforming all programs including primetime NFL football. With time-shifted playback, last night’s premiere should exceed 20 million viewers.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...ion-viewers-10-4-million-adults-18-49/208857/