Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
two things...I don't think Judith's dead only because they didn't acknowledge her on the Talking Dead...

And I don't think the little girl killed Karen and the other dude because they were sick...I don't think a child's logic is like that at that age. that seems like something a Dr (maybe Bob?) or one of the adults would do....can't see a little girl having that though process of connecting the sickness and it spreading so they needed ot be killed. Plus I don't think she could drag their bodies out like that either. (I know it's TV, but still)

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
do y'all think the Gov would have gave back Hersh Dawg and Money Mich if they did vacate the prison? or he would have killed them anyway?

yeah the Gov's death scene was wack as fukk

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I think the two sisters who were with the governor picked up the baby....

They were the only ones who were worried about kids being there in the first place...

And how convenient was it for the governor to find another group of sociopaths to take on a killing spree.... Those people literally had NOTHiNG to kill for. Prison was destroyed so they were just attacking just because. Atleast with Woodbury, those people were getting attacked by the prison group...

Also, the governor deserved a worse death....

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the two sisters who were with the governor picked up the baby....

They were the only ones who were worried about kids being there in the first place...

And how convenient was it for the governor to find another group of sociopaths to take on a killing spree.... Those people literally had NOTHiNG to kill for. Prison was destroyed so they were just attacking just because. Atleast with Woodbury, those people were getting attacked by the prison group...

Also, the governor deserved a worse death....

1. He had a sword put through his chest
2. He was shot by Lily (homage to the graphic novel)
3. He couldn't get up and there were a ton of walkers around

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Walking-Dead-408-04.jpg

Walking-Dead-408-03.jpg

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
tumblr_m6ytvdJEde1qmuw9to1_500.gif

Lizzie a young hitter

the kid gang > GBE

:demonic:

you think she is the pysopath boy from the comics?

I wish someone could teach her the code like on Dexter use her aggression for good ...

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The guy who played herseh looked like this ... :dahell: during the little bit of talking dead i saw like he wanted to

straight bark on the creator of the show...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: brehs that have read the comics tell me this

What happens next, I know the show isn't strictly following the comic but still, any new characters? Where everyone to meet up at?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
1. He had a sword put through his chest
2. He was shot by Lily (homage to the graphic novel)
3. He couldn't get up and there were a ton of walkers around
All that shyt you just type was irrelevant... My opinion is my opinion and I wanted it to be worse... :manny:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:lupe: brehs that have read the comics tell me this

What happens next, I know the show isn't strictly following the comic but still, any new characters? Where everyone to meet up at?

Rick and carl hold up in a house micchhone finds them , Gleen and maggie go back to heresh farm which was still in stable condition, they find a preacher and fight a set of cannibal hunter ... who kill dale ... Rick literally dismember the members and forces each of them to watch as he does it ...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Rick and carl hold up in a house micchhone finds them , Gleen and maggie go back to heresh farm which was still in stable condition, they find a preacher and fight a set of cannibal hunter ... who kill dale ... Rick literally dismember the members and forces each of them to watch as he does it ...

:ahh: