Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the only thing that was trash about this episode was how Daryl handle Carol getting kicked out ...

giphy.gif

other then that this is one of the best episodes of the series ...

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
It really pisses me off that that mom let her kid play in the mud during a fukking zombie outbreak while she chilling far as hell away on top of a Winnebego..

if you notice the people who last a long time before they come on camera for the most part are in a place away from everybody isolated ..

the family governor ran in to stayed in the building and had a food truck load with supplies

they never had to go out and make hard decisions it make sense the women who never killed a zombie was so focused on the walker in the river bank she never noticed anything else...

that just me though :yeshrug:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It really pisses me off that that mom let her kid play in the mud during a fukking zombie outbreak while she chilling far as hell away on top of a Winnebego..
Yeah that was some Harry on the treadmill from Dexter shyt. Governor tells her they're safe from the waterside, so what does she do...get on the binoculars and stare at the river. All the while her daughter is playing in the mud, mud brehs:what:. Wasn't she playing chess three episodes ago and now she's making shyt tacos, what kind of a game is that.

But it's nothing new, I barely got through Season 2 and all the fukkery with Carl. First he gets shot, then he keeps wandering off. There are fifteen adults there but Carl was always off to the woods, takes Daryls gun, runs into the barn when Rick was about to execute that guy, he's out in the middle of the night when Rick and Shane are having their showdown. All the while Lori had that stupid look on her face asking "who's watching Carl".

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yeah that was some Harry on the treadmill from Dexter shyt. Governor tells her they're safe from the waterside, so what does she do...get on the binoculars and stare at the river. All the while her daughter is playing in the mud, mud brehs:what:. Wasn't she playing chess three episodes ago and now she's making shyt tacos, what kind of a game is that.

But it's nothing new, I barely got through Season 2 and all the fukkery with Carl. First he gets shot, then he keeps wandering off. There are fifteen adults there but Carl was always off to the woods, takes Daryls gun, runs into the barn when Rick was about to execute that guy, he's out in the middle of the night when Rick and Shane are having their showdown. All the while Lori had that stupid look on her face asking "who's watching Carl".

:russ:These little kids are zombie food mayne....having dumbass parents don't help though.

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
Great epsiode :banderas: and season.

I was ready to throw this show in the bushes after the second season...