Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Them having no more safe haven just raises the tension level, especially since main characters can get it.

I actually like the mid-season break, I wish GOT would do the same instead of feeding us for 10 weeks then letting us starve for the 42 other.
i cant stand the break, just feed me all the piff right now

Kirby-inhaling-food.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I really think splitting the group up and putting them back out in the wild is going to take this show to another level. The prison was cool but I love this show when they are moving from town to town, forest to forest with walkers around every corner waiting to feast on them...the tension levels about to be sky high when the show comes back...can't wait

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i wouldnt be surprised if they deviated from the source material :manny: but i dont see the point in pump faking us, judith has to die eventually
They been deviating from the source material since day one on this show and I don't see AMC allowing them to have a baby eaten by zombies.
Judith is alive, no doubts about it.
I do think they are probably going to do another time jump pretty soon and have Judith aged to around toddler age or something; especially if the kid who plays Carl keeps growing like a weed.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man idk brehs. Why wouldn't they show michone finishing the governor off? Why wouldn't they show the governor actually getting shot? I downloaded this episode so what did they say on talking dead?
It was done for dramatic effect. I am sure the folks on the show probably regret the decision since it has so many people all confused and reading too much into things that really don't require that deep of thought.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So how close is the show to the comics? I know Darryl doesn't exist in the comics though.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
i think michonne grabbed up judith. the way she was holding that baby in that past episode has me like :ohhh: