Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great Episode :wow:

If Carol hadn't had the smarts to teach those kids to shoot, Tyrese would be dead. Good for Carol, a smarter person for this world. Tyrese with the children. I just know they are going to run into Carol, and they will all bond, then Tyrese will find out about what Carol did.

Michonne is so badass. Glad she killed the Govna, but where the hell did she go after saving Rick?

Is Judith dead? The fact the psycho girls were close to that bus but they changed their minds perhaps those kids were dumb enough to just set down the carrier when they went to get guns but.....Perhaps. I'm willing to bet Michonne is the one got Judith.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The only reason I could believe Judith is dead is because the writers didn't want to weigh down any of the survivors while they're traveling because they would have to take care of a baby, with no shelter or supplies

BUT I dont think she'sis dead and they're trying to pull a swerve. Idk if this show would have the balls to kill a baby.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
What is Tyreese carrying as he runs away from the prison...could it be Lil Asskicker?
tyxlarge.gif
What about them badass lil girls and the scaredy cat girls that run away? They gon roll with Tyreese in the icecream truck? :mjpls:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
WWWWWHhhhhhhhhhooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Brehs I just caught up on this whole series in the last few weeks and I feel like I just reached the pinnacle.

I feel like I suffered through a lot of bullshyt but once I reached the mountain top it was all worth it.

Let me gather my thoughts, I'll share some more later.