Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Actually knowledge is power and the writer for the comic writes for the show, he says the show gives him a chance to do things differently with more thought.

Now buss it, in the comic Tyrese was a mack, in fact he's smashing a snow bunny and Michonne at the same time, and he's a brawler...he gave Rick the beats in the comic as well as killing a cell block full of zombies.

However on TV he's a simp, comes off like that broken down trap star in the hood that's reduced to fixing your car, selling you a 72inch flat screen for $12 or cutting your grass while the yougins' polish their knuckle game up on him. You think this is a coincidence? Or corporate white America and its viewers pressure the show into making sure a BLACK MAN never takes command and never exercises his FULL POTENTIAL..because it will hit too close to home?

D'Angelo - an alcoholic loser
The Governor's boy - silent killer, even of his own people, even a beautiful black woman like Michonne...but he'll kill so the Gov can avenge Andrea
T-Dog - shiftless, yes man, with low intelligence, they even made him declare it to Dale on the show in season one "I'm a worthless black man"
Tyrese - bummy simp, he can kill 500 zombies with a hammer, but Rick can beak the breaks off him.

These brothers getting beat up, TWO fine sisters in the prison and crying over flabby and sick cac hoes, EVERYONE getting p*ssy on CAMERA but them, Shane dug out his homeboy's wife from the back on a PG-13 show.....these brothas are fukking eunuchs.

But Michonne.....strong willed black woman, and ALWAYS there to save Rick and Carl, like a Mammy version for Blade.

....Knowledge is power, nothing about an ego boost, the comic put on for EVERYONE equally....there's no kids in the hood arguing over being NONE of these brothers from the show, they'd rather be Michonne. But if this same argument was over the comic, fans favored Tyrese more than Rick (black and white fans).

of the main characters that's black, only sasha and michonne have regularly shown they can go hard. and they BETTER NOT make her get with bytch-ass D'Angelo next season.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Half of the mans head was hanging...couldn't even hack it off completely in the beginning ...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Old Herschel got executed in front of his babies on some midevil shyt. Nice episode.

Old tyreese hiding behind pot and plants blocking bullets :laugh:

Gov gave rick the rocky treatment.... but the biters should've had their way with gov while he was still alive. Death scene could've been a Lil sweeter.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Old Herschel got executed in front of his babies on some midevil shyt. Nice episode.

Old tyreese hiding behind pot and plants blocking bullets :laugh:

Gov gave rick the rocky treatment.... but the biters should've had their way with gov while he was still alive. Death scene could've been a Lil sweeter.
yea but then that fukk boy woulda came bak as a biter :smh: he deserved that "one to the head, now u know he dead" :obama: no need for him to be in limbo eating ppl, send him straight to hell where he belong

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
GOAT episode :wow:
Hershel getting that neck treatment :wow:
Daryl with the 45 degree grenade flick :banderas:
Lil psycho PAWG with the 2 time headshot :gladbron:
Michone with the chest-bound sword hit :blessed::blessed:
Now it's time to survive in the wilderness :wow: my breh Daryl got the best deal running around with sweet looking Beth :shaq:

Since the first episode of this season I always had a feeling Daryl n Beth were going to fck

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
ZMqG1mP.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
judith and gov are dead. but since yall gotta make everything a conspiracy. ill wait til its all confirmed. yall the same ppl who thought lori wasnt dead

smh @ one poster saying lilly missed. did michonne miss stabbing him through his chest and spine?
There is no doubt that Governor is dead...

I still think it's somewhat open-ended on Judith....nothing conspiratorial about that c'mon.

They really aren't in the same category. We saw Gov take a shot to the dome, Judith disappeared and while that can clearly be a sign that zombies ate her, there was also like 5 different groups of people that could have scooped her up.

Lori was different as well. She was clearly dying, and we heard the gunshot from Carl. For Lori not to have been dead, it would have meant that Carl busted a random round.

I'm on Team Judith Is Alive. If I'm wrong I'm wrong....:yeshrug: I just really think that one of those groups scooped her up.

It would all be easier to discern if the geography of the scene was better laid out. It was kinda difficult to tell where everyones placement was. I don't even know how that carriage got there or where *there* actually was in relation to the other characters. It helped create a sense of chaos but we lost some information.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is no doubt that Governor is dead...

I still think it's somewhat open-ended on Judith....nothing conspiratorial about that c'mon.

They really aren't in the same category. We saw Gov take a shot to the dome, Judith disappeared and while that can clearly be a sign that zombies ate her, there was also like 5 different groups of people that could have scooped her up.

Lori was different as well. She was clearly dying, and we heard the gunshot from Carl. For Lori not to have been dead, it would have meant that Carl busted a random round.

I'm on Team Judith Is Alive. If I'm wrong I'm wrong....:yeshrug: I just really think that one of those groups scooped her up.

It would all be easier to discern if the geography of the scene was better laid out. It was kinda difficult to tell where everyones placement was. I don't even know how that carriage got there or where *there* actually was in relation to the other characters. It helped create a sense of chaos but we lost some information.

i wouldnt be surprised if they deviated from the source material :manny: but i dont see the point in pump faking us, judith has to die eventually