Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
so my nicca supposed to run at ARs with the hammer when he outta bullets :stopitslime: u niccas really need to stop with the hate....
hate? the fukk? no they need to start portraying dude as an alpha. saw a lil of it this first half, but enough already. its been two seasons of this :ld: attitude, its time to let him shine.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:damn:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just saw the last episode. ya'll were right about who was gonna die. only thing that shocked me is d'angelo making it out alive.

btw, what happened to michonne after she saved rick's life?

the governor is so stupid. he thought rick and em was gonna just bend over for him :rudy:

that was such a half assed plan he launched knowing his people were not even real soldiers like that. rick got himself, michonne, carl, maggie, (usually glen), sasha, tyrese, and darryl ready to get :violent: when shyt hits the fan.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Actually knowledge is power and the writer for the comic writes for the show, he says the show gives him a chance to do things differently with more thought.

Now buss it, in the comic Tyrese was a mack, in fact he's smashing a snow bunny and Michonne at the same time, and he's a brawler...he gave Rick the beats in the comic as well as killing a cell block full of zombies.

However on TV he's a simp, comes off like that broken down trap star in the hood that's reduced to fixing your car, selling you a 72inch flat screen for $12 or cutting your grass while the yougins' polish their knuckle game up on him. You think this is a coincidence? Or corporate white America and its viewers pressure the show into making sure a BLACK MAN never takes command and never exercises his FULL POTENTIAL..because it will hit too close to home?

D'Angelo - an alcoholic loser
The Governor's boy - silent killer, even of his own people, even a beautiful black woman like Michonne...but he'll kill so the Gov can avenge Andrea
T-Dog - shiftless, yes man, with low intelligence, they even made him declare it to Dale on the show in season one "I'm a worthless black man"
Tyrese - bummy simp, he can kill 500 zombies with a hammer, but Rick can beak the breaks off him.

These brothers getting beat up, TWO fine sisters in the prison and crying over flabby and sick cac hoes, EVERYONE getting p*ssy on CAMERA but them, Shane dug out his homeboy's wife from the back on a PG-13 show.....these brothas are fukking eunuchs.

But Michonne.....strong willed black woman, and ALWAYS there to save Rick and Carl, like a Mammy version for Blade.

....Knowledge is power, nothing about an ego boost, the comic put on for EVERYONE equally....there's no kids in the hood arguing over being NONE of these brothers from the show, they'd rather be Michonne. But if this same argument was over the comic, fans favored Tyrese more than Rick (black and white fans).

First of all breh fukk your knowledge! Keep that shyt to yourself or make a comic book thread.

This is clearly a thread about a TV show and after being told so you go ahead on a whole soliloquy about the comics.

Last time I checked they weren't black listed and banned and are readily available to anyone interested, so shut the fukk up.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Actually knowledge is power and the writer for the comic writes for the show, he says the show gives him a chance to do things differently with more thought.

Now buss it, in the comic Tyrese was a mack, in fact he's smashing a snow bunny and Michonne at the same time, and he's a brawler...he gave Rick the beats in the comic as well as killing a cell block full of zombies.

However on TV he's a simp, comes off like that broken down trap star in the hood that's reduced to fixing your car, selling you a 72inch flat screen for $12 or cutting your grass while the yougins' polish their knuckle game up on him. You think this is a coincidence? Or corporate white America and its viewers pressure the show into making sure a BLACK MAN never takes command and never exercises his FULL POTENTIAL..because it will hit too close to home?

The Governor's boy - silent killer, even of his own people, even a beautiful black woman like Michonne...but he'll kill so the Gov can avenge Andrea
T-Dog - shiftless, yes man, with low intelligence, they even made him declare it to Dale on the show in season one "I'm a worthless black man"
Tyrese - bummy simp, he can kill 500 zombies with a hammer, but Rick can beak the breaks off him.

These brothers getting beat up, TWO fine sisters in the prison and crying over flabby and sick cac hoes, EVERYONE getting p*ssy on CAMERA but them, Shane dug out his homeboy's wife from the back on a PG-13 show.....these brothas are fukking eunuchs.

But Michonne.....strong willed black woman, and ALWAYS there to save Rick and Carl, like a Mammy version for Blade.

....Knowledge is power, nothing about an ego boost, the comic put on for EVERYONE equally....there's no kids in the hood arguing over being NONE of these brothers from the show, they'd rather be Michonne. But if this same argument was over the comic, fans favored Tyrese more than Rick (black and white fans).

:ohhh:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
hate? the fukk? no they need to start portraying dude as an alpha. saw a lil of it this first half, but enough already. its been two seasons of this :ld: attitude, its time to let him shine.
i get it u want a strong black character that has no emotions and just a straight up killer, well it aint tyreese, at sum point you'll take him for wat he is....shyt the only alpha's on the show is carl and darryl if u wanna be real and tyreese wasnt even that much of an alpha in the comic (except when it came to zombies, which is how he is on the show :ld:) he was just rick right hand man and was smashing bishes but its whatever breh :yeshrug:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

On fukking point but I still like the show.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOAT episode :wow:
Hershel getting that neck treatment :wow:
Daryl with the 45 degree grenade flick :banderas:
Lil psycho PAWG with the 2 time headshot :gladbron:
Michone with the chest-bound sword hit :blessed::blessed:
Now it's time to survive in the wilderness :wow: my breh Daryl got the best deal running around with sweet looking Beth :shaq:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

For the bolded, don't forget an actual mammy to that cac baby. Thank you for this breh, I was going to come here and ask why the fukk Tyrese, such a wuss, nikka getting pounded by Rick, little kids saving his ass. Walking around all simp like. Wtf?

Watched the episode, before I make my observations, some you pawg thirsty nikkas really need to check yourselves regarding Maggie. bytch looks like Tom Brady without makeup.:scusthov: SHe looks like one those thin lipped softball playing bull dykes. I bet the actress licks puss in real life though. :shaq:

The governor's girl got to be the worst mother on the face of this earth, no wonder her husband left her. :lolbron:
Letting her kid play in mud :usure:while she 50 yards away looking at a nikka is the bushes.:comeon:
I am so glad that annoying child is dead, wish we could see the mom get eaten too.

I actually don't care if Judith is dead or alive.:yeshrug:

Glad the prison is destroyed, so we will see a new environment.

My favorite character is the blonde cac girl, you know the one:demonic:, I have a feeling she will be up to big things.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I still can't get over what happened to my mans hershel walker. :to: its one thing to catch one to the neck but what the gov did after was just brutal :damn:

Last edited: