Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I was already numb for my beloved Harrow, and now Hershel's neck gets the end of the chopping sword:damn: It's always the good wise soul that has to die:to: There's a cotton-picking zombie apocalypse and these fools: Rick and the Gov'nor ou chea shooting and blowing each other up:dahell: The lil cac sisters bust their guns, OG Carol thought them well:blessed: Now, they're on the lamb with lightweight Tyrese:pachaha: Michonne warned you Gov'nor about her SWORDEXCELLENCE:ufdup: I was holding my breath for my G Daryl, but good reflex using the zombie as a bulletproof vest:whew: The best part of the finale is no more prison safe haven, the group is split up, and out to fend for themselves in the zombie wilderness:youngsabo:
:bryan:I swear to gawd y'all niccas make tv shows better with these recaps.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
So what are the groups now that everybody is separated?

I figure we got:
Cutty and Lizzie's crew plus Little Asskicker Judith

Darryl and Beth :shaq:

Rick and Carl

Glenn and that bus full of Red Shirts

Maggie, Sasha and Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale

Michonne is rolling solo

Lily is alone too I guess

Lily's big tittied lesbian sister is still running around all alone too unless she and her sister hooked up after the fight was over
D'Angelo Barksdale:wow:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm glad they didn't follow the comics when the gov
kills tyreese
I'm going to get hate for this but
If it's between that character and hershel
I'm always picking hershel

The character you have in spoiler tags has been a extreme let down compared to his comic counter part

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
they think it makes them look smarter :camby:
LOL @ a pulpy comic giving some people an ego boost for having read it....:heh:

Actually knowledge is power and the writer for the comic writes for the show, he says the show gives him a chance to do things differently with more thought.

Now buss it, in the comic Tyrese was a mack, in fact he's smashing a snow bunny and Michonne at the same time, and he's a brawler...he gave Rick the beats in the comic as well as killing a cell block full of zombies.

However on TV he's a simp, comes off like that broken down trap star in the hood that's reduced to fixing your car, selling you a 72inch flat screen for $12 or cutting your grass while the yougins' polish their knuckle game up on him. You think this is a coincidence? Or corporate white America and its viewers pressure the show into making sure a BLACK MAN never takes command and never exercises his FULL POTENTIAL..because it will hit too close to home?

D'Angelo - an alcoholic loser
The Governor's boy - silent killer, even of his own people, even a beautiful black woman like Michonne...but he'll kill so the Gov can avenge Andrea
T-Dog - shiftless, yes man, with low intelligence, they even made him declare it to Dale on the show in season one "I'm a worthless black man"
Tyrese - bummy simp, he can kill 500 zombies with a hammer, but Rick can beak the breaks off him.

These brothers getting beat up, TWO fine sisters in the prison and crying over flabby and sick cac hoes, EVERYONE getting p*ssy on CAMERA but them, Shane dug out his homeboy's wife from the back on a PG-13 show.....these brothas are fukking eunuchs.

But Michonne.....strong willed black woman, and ALWAYS there to save Rick and Carl, like a Mammy version for Blade.

....Knowledge is power, nothing about an ego boost, the comic put on for EVERYONE equally....there's no kids in the hood arguing over being NONE of these brothers from the show, they'd rather be Michonne. But if this same argument was over the comic, fans favored Tyrese more than Rick (black and white fans).

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
the scene rubbed me the wrong way cus you'd think rick would have fired several off before gov could get away with that :upsetfavre:
besides, them living in the same prison on some peaceful shyt woulda never worked (and rick knew that) michonne & daryl woulda mirked all them newbies on some no new friends shyt :heh:. he knew what that fakkit govna was capable of, he shoulda gave daryl the word cuh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually knowledge is power and the writer for the comic writes for the show, he says the show gives him a chance to do things differently with more thought.

Now buss it, in the comic Tyrese was a mack, in fact he's smashing a snow bunny and Michonne at the same time, and he's a brawler...he gave Rick the beats in the comic as well as killing a cell block full of zombies.

However on TV he's a simp, comes off like that broken down trap star in the hood that's reduced to fixing your car, selling you a 72inch flat screen for $12 or cutting your grass while the yougins' polish their knuckle game up on him. You think this is a coincidence? Or corporate white America and its viewers pressure the show into making sure a BLACK MAN never takes command and never exercises his FULL POTENTIAL..because it will hit too close to home?

The Governor's boy - silent killer, even of his own people, even a beautiful black woman like Michonne...but he'll kill so the Gov can avenge Andrea
T-Dog - shiftless, yes man, with low intelligence, they even made him declare it to Dale on the show in season one "I'm a worthless black man"
Tyrese - bummy simp, he can kill 500 zombies with a hammer, but Rick can beak the breaks off him.

These brothers getting beat up, TWO fine sisters in the prison and crying over flabby and sick cac hoes, EVERYONE getting p*ssy on CAMERA but them, Shane dug out his homeboy's wife from the back on a PG-13 show.....these brothas are fukking eunuchs.

But Michonne.....strong willed black woman, and ALWAYS there to save Rick and Carl, like a Mammy version for Blade.

....Knowledge is power, nothing about an ego boost, the comic put on for EVERYONE equally....there's no kids in the hood arguing over being NONE of these brothers from the show, they'd rather be Michonne. But if this same argument was over the comic, fans favored Tyrese more than Rick (black and white fans).

yeah, man. the comic tyrese was more level headed than rick at one point. also had a leadership role for at least a third of the prison arc. on the show, dude is just completely useless. i'm glad they kept him alive, they've got to do better by my mans. im interested to see where they take his character.

i dont consider tdogg shiftless though. dude was just a worker mule, putting in all of the background.

boss__don

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nj

No words but :salute: