Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wasn't Tyrese fukking the shyt out of Carol in the comics?

I still think that crazy little white girl killed those people and Carol burned them to cover up for them....I even think that little bytch was feeding the walkers and mutilated that rat...Why else would this bytch run back inside the prison on some crazy shyt...

That shyt is gonna come full circle..

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
What If.... The blond girls saving tyrese + Carol training them girls will lead to tyrese forgiving Carol

I think the way they got cut off telling Tyrese will play into it...

Maybe Tyrese and the girls meet up with Carol and they become close so Rick and Darryl decide not to tell Tyrese when they eventually meet up...

or maybe it was that young girl that killed them and Carol covered it up and took the blame

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
judith and gov are dead. but since yall gotta make everything a conspiracy. ill wait til its all confirmed. yall the same ppl who thought lori wasnt dead

smh @ one poster saying lilly missed. did michonne miss stabbing him through his chest and spine?
:stopitslime: Gov ate that weak ass poke like a scooby snack

:scusthov: at nikkas thinking the gov gonna bleed out or got internal organ damage from that weak ass poke

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You comic book nikkas really need to step :birdman:

it's the same shyt with the Game of Thrones threads, nikkas in here think they're some sort of master race gawds dropping spoiler shyt, JUST BECAUSE. we dont need you nikkas confirming/dispelling rumours or introducing factions we aint even heard of yet :camby:

I've read the comic and will never talk about it any discussion of the TV show, I don't get why it's so hard for these dumb nikkas not to spoil something. Why do they feel the need to reference the comic on some "Wait till you guys get to ______" shyt, it's corny as fukk and like you said it happens with GOT too.

Dudes want a medal for having read something it seems.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I've read the comic and will never talk about it any discussion of the TV show, I don't get why it's so hard for these dumb nikkas not to spoil something. Why do they feel the need to reference the comic on some "Wait till you guys get to ______" shyt, it's corny as fukk and like you said it happens with GOT too.

Dudes want a medal for having read something it seems.
they think it makes them look smarter :camby:

I gotta commend Walking Dead for showing guts and letting kids bust their guns on basic cable tv:salute:
And, Tyrese literally got thrown in the bushes:heh:
reesey utilizing the Gears of War cover system :salute:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I gotta commend Walking Dead for showing guts and letting kids bust their guns on basic cable tv:salute:

And, Tyrese literally got thrown in the bushes:heh:

This is the first time I think they've had a kid get killed on screen as well.

Zombie little girl got murked in the first episode of the series, and Sophia got it too, but they were already zombies and never showed them getting attacked.

It was slick what they did too, they gave you 2 episodes where you get to know the characters that would eventually get killed last night :wow:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why the dude driving the tank was shooting the prison...

Didn't the governor sell him on the idea of living there? Why the fukk was he trying to destroy it?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why the dude driving the tank was shooting the prison...

Didn't the governor sell him on the idea of living there? Why the fukk was he trying to destroy it?

he stopped caring about living there and just wanted to destroy the survivors.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
judith and gov are dead. but since yall gotta make everything a conspiracy. ill wait til its all confirmed. yall the same ppl who thought lori wasnt dead

smh @ one poster saying lilly missed. did michonne miss stabbing him through his chest and spine?
Judith is alive and kicking rolling in the zombie apocalypse with Cutty and his crew of Murderous Moppets.
Bank on it.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Judith is alive and kicking rolling in the zombie apocalypse with Cutty and his crew of Murderous Moppets.
Bank on it.

It makes sense when the little girls ran in the opposite direction, they probably stashed Judith somewhere, they wouldn't just leave her lying in the carriage there... I don't think she's dead either.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Dear jesus brehs, when those little white girls pulled out the burners and popped that man and woman :ooh: :lawd: this shyt had me dying though was when that one chick finally realized the governor is crazy like:

":merchant: We're not supposed to be here :wow:"

Random bytch: "Yes we are :yes:"

":dahell: He cut a man's head off-- WITH A SWORD :damn:"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It makes sense when the little girls ran in the opposite direction, they probably stashed Judith somewhere, they wouldn't just leave her lying in the carriage there... I don't think she's dead either.
Judith out there bussing guns with Lil Lizzie Borden, making sure Cutty goofy ass stay safe on them mean zombie filled streets.