Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LOL...damn breh...low-key I might be a psychopath holding on to the Gov like that....I'm watching the Talking Dead and I'm still thinking they are lying for the sake of the show about his death...lo;l..

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of bad, how come no one talks about the other black chick? She fine as fukk...
:heh:C'mon breh, u can't ask why nikkas ain't talking bout her when you refer to her as "the other black chick". Her name is Sasha

I'm rewatching the ep now. Am I the only one that thought Daryl was gon steal off on Rick the way he kept stepping up in his face? But then I got to wondering, have we ever seen Daryl throw hands?

And fukk flip flopping ass rick tho
Daryl: you couldn't wait till we got back?
Rick:yeshrug: she couldn't stay here

Governor:Come out Rick
Rick:whoa: I don't make decisions, we gotta council

Plus he know he ain't want that one on one with Cutty
Rick: I still haven't told Tyrese, I don't know how he'll take it:lupe:
Daryl:aicmon: let's go find out
Rick:whew:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So what are the groups now that everybody is separated?

I figure we got:
Cutty and Lizzie's crew plus Little Asskicker Judith

Darryl and Beth :shaq:

Rick and Carl

Glenn and that bus full of Red Shirts

Maggie, Sasha and Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale

Michonne is rolling solo

Lily is alone too I guess

Lily's big tittied lesbian sister is still running around all alone too unless she and her sister hooked up after the fight was over

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was already numb for my beloved Harrow, and now Hershel's neck gets the end of the chopping sword:damn: It's always the good wise soul that has to die:to: There's a cotton-picking zombie apocalypse and these fools: Rick and the Gov'nor ou chea shooting and blowing each other up:dahell: The lil cac sisters bust their guns, OG Carol thought them well:blessed: Now, they're on the lamb with lightweight Tyrese:pachaha: Michonne warned you Gov'nor about her SWORDEXCELLENCE:ufdup: I was holding my breath for my G Daryl, but good reflex using the zombie as a bulletproof vest:whew: The best part of the finale is no more prison safe haven, the group is split up, and out to fend for themselves in the zombie wilderness:youngsabo:

Last edited:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So what are the groups now that everybody is separated?

I figure we got:
Cutty and Lizzie's crew plus Little Asskicker Judith

Darryl and Beth :shaq:

Rick and Carl

Glenn and that bus full of Red Shirts

Maggie, Sasha and Punk Ass D'Angelo Barksdale:shaq:

Michonne is rolling solo

Lily is alone too I guess

Lily's big tittied lesbian sister is still running around all alone:demonic: too unless she and her sister hooked up after the fight was over

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have been reading a lot of recaps/reviews/discussions on this episode and I am pretty shocked at how many people are just assuming Judith is dead.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was hype as fukk....

But the aim some of these muthafukkas have is just :russ:

Governor getting multiple headshots one handed with a 1911 :heh:

Lil girls rolling up with a handgun and landing center mass on first dude and then headshot on the chick :heh:

The aim thing still makes me feel some type of way...Gov got 1 eye (and shooting 1 handed like you said) and still giving headshots with no problem. And why is bussing zombie skulls with 1 shot is not a problem, but yall firing 3000 rounds at Gov/Company and can't hit anyone??? WTH man???

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You comic book nikkas really need to step :birdman:

it's the same shyt with the Game of Thrones threads, nikkas in here think they're some sort of master race gawds dropping spoiler shyt, JUST BECAUSE. we dont need you nikkas confirming/dispelling rumours or introducing factions we aint even heard of yet :camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
judith and gov are dead. but since yall gotta make everything a conspiracy. ill wait til its all confirmed. yall the same ppl who thought lori wasnt dead

smh @ one poster saying lilly missed. did michonne miss stabbing him through his chest and spine?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
them not showing judith's body could be some nod to laurie's body being gone when rick went back to check
Why would they show her body when shes on the bus with everyone else. After the goon sisters saved Cutty, they ran to get the baby. Thats why Cutty was like "hey we suppose to go this way"!

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
What If.... The blond girls saving tyrese + Carol training them girls will lead to tyrese forgiving Carol