Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was hype as fukk....

But the aim some of these muthafukkas have is just :russ:

Governor getting multiple headshots one handed with a 1911 :heh:

Lil girls rolling up with a handgun and landing center mass on first dude and then headshot on the chick :heh:
I think that lil girl is the one who cut open that mouse like that.. shes on some child serial killer steez.

when darryl threw that nade down the muzzel of the tank :wow:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i dont get the point of the tank, there is a entrance why u gotta destroy the fence if you really want the prison?

blowing holes in it doesnt help either
they were in a killzone. rick's people had clear lines of sight from elevated and fortified positions, so the only option once the shooting started was to go forward

they wanted to take it the easy way but the governor's plan failed when rick started making too much sense in front of his soldiers and his inner psycho snapped and cut the old man's head off. there was nothing left but an all out assault at that point

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: My dude Hershel, why did he have to go!?!?!? Once I saw that smile on his face, I knew he was gone. :to:

One thing, I enjoyed how they fleshed out the governor's character. Dude really came out to be a nut job.

:wow: @ this episode.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
They gon' prolly run wit the boy Negan though ...Glenn looking flabby and sick, it's about that time.