Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I gotta be B'angelo. That rat looked dissected and his ass was a doc in the military right? Plus, I'm sure that wasn't liquor he was hiding in that box.

probably. he always seems kinda weird about shyt. I just can't figure out what it's all about

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Probably for some of them but the governor knew he wanted revenge the whole Damn time. He couldn't care less about the prison or those people as long as Rick and his crew ended up dead.
Also did it bother anyone that all these people acted like fully trained soldiers. Minus that one girl who was shook and freezing in the middle of battle, everyone acted like they were about that like, moving in formation and shyt.
i think when the latin dude was still alive, he pointed to a few who were ex millitary or were already trained by them to go on missions, so it wouldnt surprise me that they got a lil training

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
So I take it they are going to be split up now for a bit?

Lilly and the other chick might end up joining the group...

Could be interesting as they could now show episodes of everybody as they work back towards meeting up...

It was Daryl and Beth, the Bus group... Bob, Sasha, and Maggie... Tyrese and the lil white girls, the bus group, Michonne (by herself?), Rick and Carl
daryl, mischonne, tyrese, and drunk army medic all heard about those survivors on the car radio, so my guess is they all eventually end up in the same place because one from those four are in each group...

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Glenn can't go his a major piece in the group

He gets his head bashed in in the comic by Negan, a racist. His bat is called "Lucy", wrapped in barb wire. He beats Glenn to death in front of Maggie.

They lagged behind this season and probably lost a lot of viewers ...they have to catch up to the comic, the Governor is dead and Negan is like Marlo.
I got a feeling they're gonna go for it.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
random but glenns half dying and i know he was never hitting maggie right :takedat:

vnFw5Cs.jpg

ill protect her :shaq:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
He gets his head bashed in in the comic by Negan, a racist. His bat is called "Lucy", wrapped in barb wire. He beats Glenn to death in front of Maggie.

They lagged behind this season and probably lost a lot of viewers ...they have to catch up to the comic, the Governor is dead and Negan is like Marlo.
I got a feeling they're gonna go for it.

No!!!!! :to:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
daryl, mischonne, tyrese, and drunk army medic all heard about those survivors on the car radio, so my guess is they all eventually end up in the same place because one from those four are in each group...

Who was driving the bus? Tyrese is going to have the toughest break taking care of those lil girls