Siempre Fresco
Daps
those two girls looking like

56079_original.jpg

:merchant:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They lagged behind this season and probably lost a lot of viewers ...they have to catch up to the comic, the Governor is dead and Negan is like Marlo.
I got a feeling they're gonna go for it.
I'm glad ya'll cats don't run the show. There is no reason to catch up to the comics at this point. So much happens in between the point the governor dies and where they are now. They'd skip a bunch of interesting stuff. As far as ratings, these are the highest numbers they've culmativley had over the course of the 1st 8 eps.
I've been protecting her since Supernatural
Really? I didn't know that.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
What a great ep.

They need to keep the current showrunner. He's restored a lot of faith in this show.
I agree 100 percent. Not saying there aren't still things to nitpick but this has been the best season so far and it seems like the current guy understands characterization and character drama.

You've gotta think back to past seasons...where characters were just all over the place and completely inconsistent. Think Lori from season 2 and her batshyt crazy antics with Rick/Shane. The shyt with Michonne last season was weird as well...first they are gonna turn her over because they don't trust her, than they do trust her and don't want to turn her over, than they plan on doing it but Meryl steps in and goes HAM, than they act like none of it ever happened and she isn't even mad...clusterfukk.Think Andrea for her entire run. That shyt was ruining the program. This is the first time in the shows history that I feel like I have a grasps on the characters.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
bytch looks like she works at Little Caesars ...FOH
We don't give a fukk breh this is The Coli fukk you think this is?

40EYUxH.jpg

dn3Rurd.jpg

I just *know* that that mouf can do something fierce...leave me moaning like Lex Steele and shyt talkin' bout "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god oh my god oh my god".

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I'm glad ya'll cats don't run the show. There is no reason to catch up to the comics at this point. So much happens in between the point the governor dies and where they are now. They'd skip a bunch of interesting stuff. As far as ratings, these are the highest numbers they've culmativley had over the course of the 1st 8 eps.

Really? I didn't know that.

Don't get too uppity breh you from Detroit ....:jawalrus:, it's best you be quiet when grown folks talking about "running things".

Secondly there isn't much that will keep non-comic readers entertained...and from a profit standpoint (nothing a Detroit would know anything about)
It would be more profitable from a merchandising standpoint with the comic. Instead of two conflicting story cannons.

Negan just makes sense.

7567848128_58b554d39e_z.jpg

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
We don't give a fukk breh this is The Coli fukk you think this is?

40EYUxH.jpg

dn3Rurd.jpg

I just *know* that that mouf can do something fierce...leave me moaning like Lex Steele and shyt talkin' bout "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god oh my god oh my god".

y8u6fXv.png

Stop hyping this sub-par cac up like she's somthing special ...and if you're black she wouldn't even date you, so why are you putting yourself through the psychological torment of fascinating about something you can even have and doesn't want you? Step your sexual fantasies up...

Besides this is way better...

danai-gurira1.jpg