[redacted]
Nk3vRoH.jpg

:dead:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing is going to happen this episode. They're going to leave us hanging of course.
Lol I was kinda feeling like that before the episodes started but couldn't have been more wrong. I'm glad they finally had the balls to kill of characters and advance the story out of that Damn prison. This is easily one of their best episodes they've done. They finally made me excited to find out what's gonna happen next instead of just watching out of habit.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I was kinda feeling like that before the episodes started but couldn't have been more wrong. I'm glad they finally had the balls to kill of characters and advance the story out of that Damn prison. This is easily one of their best episodes they've done. They finally made me excited to find out what's gonna happen next instead of just watching out of habit.

Yeah, this was the first episode in the series (and I don't miss an episode) that I was like :ohhh:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:snoop: at them destroying all the fences. I thought that was the point of having the prison.
Probably for some of them but the governor knew he wanted revenge the whole Damn time. He couldn't care less about the prison or those people as long as Rick and his crew ended up dead.
Also did it bother anyone that all these people acted like fully trained soldiers. Minus that one girl who was shook and freezing in the middle of battle, everyone acted like they were about that like, moving in formation and shyt.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
1) It wasn't Carol...that girl did it
2) that mother is dumb as fukk. How you gon' let your kid play alone when them shyts are walking around??

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was hype as fukk....

But the aim some of these muthafukkas have is just :russ:

Governor getting multiple headshots one handed with a 1911 :heh:

Lil girls rolling up with a handgun and landing center mass on first dude and then headshot on the chick :heh: