Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Don't know if anyone posted already but did anyone notice that Carol indirectly saved Tyreses life?

Yea, we aint gon talk about how a 12 year old white girl done turned into an african child soldier and domed a human being like Beans in State Property, same look and all? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its an american movie, they gon find a way to put a cac in it breh....its not like they puttin americans in koreans films :manny: so u cant expect a whole asian cast for an american movie
uhh there's no way in hell he makes it out of that situation :wtf:....cac got stabbed thru the chest in a field full of zombies even if she didnt shoot him the zombies going ham :heh:

This a TV show about zombies breh :russ:and you trying throw realism into it. To those tv execs, its all about that $bottom line$.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
so now that the Gov is dead....

The Hunters will probably start making appearances once the mid season break comes back

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yea, we aint gon talk about how a 12 year old white girl done turned into an african child soldier and domed a human being like Beans in State Property, same look and all? :lupe:

I'm sayin, that was one of the craziest things I've seen on TV

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This a TV show about zombies breh :russ:and you trying throw realism into it. To those tv execs, its all about that $bottom line$.
he died in the same spot in the comics :what: there's no way the damn creator gon allow some stupid shyt like that to occur breh :comeon:...pls name another instant where something THAT stupid happened in this show :leostare:

EDIT: just now realized u said "when the ratings drop" :russ: as long as they killin zombies that shyt aint nvr happening :bryan:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Gov merking Hershel :wow:

michonne with that sword thru the heart :banderas:

The young white girls catching bodies :wow:

the baby dead? :lupe:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
They could've at least let us have Hershel Walker :beli:
I see what you did there.

So where dese mufukkas learn how to operate a tank at? :aicmon:
Mitch was tank operator in the Army. He stole it from his post when shyt hit the fan.

Hey, it's that one chick from a few episodes back! She got her wish I guess.:heh:

so we went through all that and didn't find out who the rat feeder was :patrice:
I gotta be B'angelo. That rat looked dissected and his ass was a doc in the military right? Plus, I'm sure that wasn't liquor he was hiding in that box.

for fukk sakes some bytch just spoiled it for me on fb.. had it recorded on the DVR
lmao, that's your fault breh

Are we 1hunna that The Governor is dead?

AMC took the bytch way out by not showing the Gov getting merked:camby:. Let me guess, in two seasons when the ratings start dropping guess who gonna magically appear:beli:.
C'mon now, by that logic we can assume Meghan is gonna come back as a walker since they didn't show her getting shot. But I don't think they've ever shown a person taking a shot to the dome anyway tho right? Walkers are a different story.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you did there.

Mitch was tank operator in the Army. He stole it from his post when shyt hit the fan.

I gotta be B'angelo. That rat looked dissected and his ass was a doc in the military right? Plus, I'm sure that wasn't liquor he was hiding in that box.

lmao, that's your fault breh

C'mon now, by that logic we can assume Meghan is gonna come back as a walker since they didn't show her getting shot. But I don't think they've ever shown a person taking a shot to the dome anyway tho right? Walkers are a different story.

Off top of my head, the lil nerdy prisoner guy who was talking to carol and the dyke chic that got merked by the lil girl in this episode