Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He has a real army now with real soldiers and that no limit tank, I don't see how Rick can stop him this time
]
:usure:
The same "real soldiers" who let a one eyed stranger off two thirds of their leadership right under their nose and let a walker get inside the camp in the middle of the day and snatch up that little girl?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
]
:usure:
The same "real soldiers" who let a one eyed stranger off two thirds of their leadership right under their nose and let a walker get inside the camp in the middle of the day and snatch up that little girl?

real soldiers gotta eat and fuk and shyt

walkers always sneaking in, they got that thirst

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was trash. What was the point of having two episodes showing the same thing. Oh word, the Governor is off his rocker and cannot not be a psychopath? Thanks, I was unsure. They should have condensed this and last week's episode into one and gotten on with the show. I will also not let it slide that this new group of people just saw their entire leadership murdered and some new guy rise to the top of the ranks with little to no resistance.

Was the Moppleganger's sister introduced as a lesbian? She needs to shut the fukk up with her lack of arms knowledge. How the fukk are M4's not field weapons? Again, shut your ankle twisting on flat ground, shytty tag playing, unable to pull a walker off your baby sister ass the fukk up.

How does ol boy still have fuel for that tank? Let alone ammunition and all the materials for proper maintenance? Wouldn't that walker in the water be bloated ala the one in the well on Herschal's farm? Will the Governor have enough chains to add to the collection?

The next episode is the one before the mid season finale no? I'm so tired of networks doing this nonsense. Just show me my damn show in one block. Damn.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The next episode is the one before the mid season finale no? I'm so tired of networks doing this nonsense. Just show me my damn show in one block. Damn.

:heh:

instead of 6 episodes like season 1, or 12 episodes like season 2. we're getting 16 episodes. you dudes find the most frivilous reasons to bytch :heh: instead of waiting 3 months for what is essentially a whole another season, you'd rather they cut it short and we wait damn near a yr

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

instead of 6 episodes like season 1, or 12 episodes like season 2. we're getting 16 episodes. you dudes find the most frivilous reasons to bytch :heh: instead of waiting 3 months for what is essentially a whole another season, you'd rather they cut it short and we wait damn near a yr
Out of my entire post, that's what you pick to complain about? I don't like mid season breaks in any show that I watch. You bringing up the previous seasons' episode count doesn't support your argument. If anything, we get more episodes as the show's popularity is at least sustained or increases. We aren't getting "a whole new season". They didn't just up and decide to make more episodes because of the break. Where did you even come up with that?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Out of my entire post, that's what you pick to complain about? I don't like mid season breaks in any show that I watch. You bringing up the previous seasons' episode count doesn't support your argument. If anything, we get more episodes as the show's popularity is at least sustained or increases. We aren't getting "a whole new season". They didn't just up and decide to make more episodes because of the break. Where did you even come up with that?

of course they make more episodes because of it's popularity. i said it's almost like an entire new season. you're getting 8 new episodes when other seasons wetre 6-12 episodes.

i didn't need to break down your other point because i already explained it to another poster:

what didn't you like about the last two episodes? :ld: im kinda glad they didn't just have the gov pop up out of blue and attack. it would have left a lot of unanswered questions like:

- where has he been for the last 7 months
- where is martinez and shumpert
- where did this new gang come from
- where did he get the tank

y'all say there's no progression, but i dont know what you guys expect on a show about zombies. the general theme is just going to be survival. there's no cure, there's no safe zone, this is what the show is going to be :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as for the tank, does it matter? there was a tank in the comics as well.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of course they make more episodes because of it's popularity. i said it's almost like an entire new season. you're getting 8 new episodes when other seasons wetre 6-12 episodes.

i didn't need to break down your other point because i already explained it to another poster:
I told you that it's not like a new season in any way,shape or form. What we are getting after the break is what we would get if there was no break. This isn't British cinema where the story is wrapped up neatly in 6 to 8 episodes. You're talking episode count and I'm talking story progression.

as for the tank, does it matter? there was a tank in the comics as well.
I just brought up the tank questions as jokes.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told you that it's not like a new season in any way,shape or form. What we are getting after the break is what we would get if there was no break. This isn't British cinema where the story is wrapped up neatly in 6 to 8 episodes. You're talking episode count and I'm talking story progression.

if they said screw the mid season break, you do realize we'd have to wait an entire year for the next season right? they are not even done producing the last episodes of the season. as far as story progression, it's going much better than it went last season. the last show runner blew through about 40 issues of material in single episodes.

i dont know why you guys are in such a hurry for progression when there is no END. it's just a story about characters. what type of progression are you guys begging for

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they said screw the mid season break, you do realize we'd have to wait an entire year for the next season right? they are not even done producing the last episodes of the season. as far as story progression, it's going much better than it went last season. the last show runner blew through about 40 issues of material in single episodes.

i dont know why you guys are in such a hurry for progression when there is no END. it's just a story about characters. what type of progression are you guys begging for
Waiting between seasons is not and has never been an issue of mine. That is something that you are bringing up on your own. I'll happily wait any amount of time between seasons to avoid a break in the middle of one that I am currently watching and enjoying. Them not being done with the season is silly but it's not new which is why I am not a fan of it on this show and every other that makes use of it.

I've never complained about the story progression when speaking about direction. I just want to watch a show's season week to week until completion.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know your complaints then :ld: if anything, last 2 episodes made me realize i dont really give a fukk about any of the characters. :pachaha: they could continue the show w/gov and his new group and i'd be equally entertained.