Let the Dead Rest While They Still Can : The Walking Dead Season Four Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I truly don't understand why these last 2 episodes were needed. I mean they tried to make us sympathize with the Governor and humanize him only to reveal him to be the same power hungry, manipulative psycho that we knew he was all along. Nice touch with the tank (homage)

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I truly don't understand why these last 2 episodes were needed. I mean they tried to make us sympathize with the Governor and humanize him only to reveal him to be the same power hungry, manipulative psycho that we knew he was all along. Nice touch with the tank (homage)
he has something to fight for after he had lost it all...pretty simple

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's only two episodes, bruh, :why: aint shyt going on in the prison to rush back to

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
it's only two episodes, bruh, :why: aint shyt going on in the prison to rush back to
I hear you but I just think if we gonna end up the same place we were last year at least have writing for these 2 episodes a little better. Trust me I'm in no hurry to get back to the prison with all of those insignificant red shirts dying from zombie/swine flu. But I am curious to see Carl hone his killer skills. The boy is lookin to be a formidable killer himself so much so Rick has to watch him.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you but I just think if we gonna end up the same place we were last year at least have writing for these 2 episodes a little better. Trust me I'm in no hurry to get back to the prison with all of those insignificant red shirts dying from zombie/swine flu. But I am curious to see Carl hone his killer skills. The boy is lookin to be a formidable killer himself so much so Rick has to watch him.
what didn't you like about the last two episodes? :ld: im kinda glad they didn't just have the gov pop up out of blue and attack. it would have left a lot of unanswered questions like:

- where has he been for the last 7 months
- where is martinez and shumpert
- where did this new gang come from
- where did he get the tank

y'all say there's no progression, but i dont know what you guys expect on a show about zombies. the general theme is just going to be survival. there's no cure, there's no safe zone, this is what the show is going to be :yeshrug:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
what didn't you like about the last two episodes? :ld: im kinda glad they didn't just have the gov pop up out of blue and attack. it would have left a lot of unanswered questions like:

- where has he been for the last 7 months
- where is martinez and shumpert
- where did this new gang come from
- where did he get the tank

y'all say there's no progression, but i dont know what you guys expect on a show about zombies. the general theme is just going to be survival. there's no cure, there's no safe zone, this is what the show is going to be :yeshrug:
:lawd:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
as much as i watch bytching the first few eps this season the payoff of the midseason will be :banderas:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gov' nor took out the deadweight, so now can we get to the mark ass trick Rick prison showdown:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
There are no redeemable qualities for the govna. He's a piece of shyt psycho. His first army got murked by Rick and the crew, I wonder how his second army is going to do :pachaha: . In a weird way I'm kind of rooting for him just so this show can gain some much needed suspense.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
real stalk tho, why lilly look so damn much like maggie?
whole episode im like :noah: :mindblown: :takedat: :what:

Gov need to roll up to the prison on some rell shyt:

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are no redeemable qualities for the govna. He's a piece of shyt psycho. His first army got murked by Rick and the crew, I wonder how his second army is going to do :pachaha: . In a weird way I'm kind of rooting for him just so this show can gain some much needed suspense.
He has a real army now with real soldiers and that no limit tank, I don't see how Rick can stop him this time